How to solve the Doctor's strike

Pleased to see blightymam has a whine even though what she says is untrue.
Aww, did my whine comment hit a nerve yesterday?!!

My point in making was that you're becoming obsessive in your brexit posts. That in itself is ok, but then you have to say that you're not as bad as the amount anti-Muslim posts. In my book, 2 wrongs don't make a right. I merely highlighted it in the manner of which you speak to others with the 'Yet another post..' and you took umbrage over that.

I started the thread and put the link in. I thought it was interesting.
No, it was about the bus, nothing else. We have heard so so much about that bus from you.

Sponsored Links
So why aren't you discussing how to solve the Doctor's strike rather than using it to take a pop at me?

So why aren't you discussing how to solve the Doctor's strike rather than using it to take a pop at me?
Right back at you.

You started this thread about a video and broken bus promises. AGAIN. Please, why would anyone want to carry on the same conversation about a bus and a campaign with you again and again? Is it not the same as not wanting to go on and on about bloody Muslims? In my book it is. Both have been done to death.

Sponsored Links
Perfect.

So you want to make untrue accusations, then get the hump when I point out that they are not true.
No accusations were untrue.
You now telling me that you don't write lots of Brexit/bus posts? Hmmm.....

Please, why would anyone want to carry on the same conversation about a bus and a campaign with you again and again? Is it not the same as not wanting to go on and on about bloody Muslims? In my book it is.
You think there is a similarity between a valid political argument and constant racial abuse?
Instead of complaining about the number of threads/posts about a political argument, why aren't you objecting to those vast number of racist threads and posts?

BTW, your referral to Muslims as "bloody Muslims" can be translated as racist.
I hope it wasn't and it was just an expression of exasperation over the enormous amount of racist threads against Muslims.

Last edited:
You think there is a similarity between a valid political argument and constant racial abuse?

For fear a poster might step on someone’s toes can we ask what race you are?

For fear a poster might step on someone’s toes can we ask what race you are?
It's irrelevant, my opinion is worth the same as anyone else's irrespective of my ancestry
Why do you want to know?.

Instead of complaining about the number of threads/posts about a political argument, why aren't you objecting to those vast number of racist threads and posts?

I hope it wasn't and it was just an expression of exasperation over the enormous amount of racist threads against Muslims.
You know what? When I wrote 'bloody Muslims' out of frustration, I thought to myself 'I bet Himmy takes that as racist'. Then I told myself no, nobody could be that dumb.
Well, there you go, note to self - never underestimate how stupid Himmy can be.

It's irrelevant, my opinion is worth the same as anyone else's irrespective of my ancestry
Why do you want to know?.

Because you seem to be the only one on here that is obsessed by racism.

You know what? When I wrote 'bloody Muslims' out of frustration, I thought to myself 'I bet Himmy takes that as racist'. Then I told myself no, nobody could be that dumb.
Well, there you go, note to self - never underestimate how stupid Himmy can be.
Having realised it could be misconstrued, you decided to intentionally leave it as is?

Having realised it could be misconstrued, you decided to intentionally leave it as is?

If I measured everyone else by your utter stupidity then I'd be doing them a disservice. Luckily not everyone is as slow as you, nor do they look for a racist meaning in everything written.

Grow up Himmy, stop trying to catch people out.

If I measured everyone else by your utter stupidity then I'd be doing them a disservice. Luckily not everyone is as slow as you, nor do they look for a racist meaning in everything written.

Grow up Himmy, stop trying to catch people out.
Perhaps you should go back and read my comment again.

Perhaps you should go back and read my comment again.
Ditto.
Shame you had to say this:
Out of this:
Please, why would anyone want to carry on the same conversation about a bus and a campaign with you again and again? Is it not the same as not wanting to go on and on about bloody Muslims? In my book it is. Both have been done to death.
Any person with an ounce of brain would realise that I was saying it out of frustration, both topics just go on saying the same old thing.
Nothing about my post was racist, it's stupidity on your behalf that you had to highlight it and even ask. Not everyone here is racist, nor has racist intentions and not everything written is sinister. I think that you're getting obsessed, you can't think clear.

Sponsored Links
Back