How to test a hard wired pyronix deltabell E from pyronix enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have the wireless bell connected which works under test mode.
The hardwired siren only the strobe activates with no sound. Any ideas why it doesn't sound? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Yes it worked when first installed
But now have a problem with the wired siren it goes off when I go into engineerins mode

Sounds like it's wired / programmed wrong ... check wiring at bellbox end is anything connected to eng hold off terminal ?

Sponsored Links
Sounds like it's wired / programmed wrong ... check wiring at bellbox end is anything connected to eng hold off terminal ?

No wires connected to hold off
I've been adding another pir this morning which is working fine so the clue is I've somehow altered the program when I was trying to test the hard wired siren

Now when I enter engineer code the hard wired Deltabell siren sounds any idea why

Ok will check in the morning looks like I need to do this while the siren sounding

Thank you all for the help. It was indeed the output settings changed them as suggested now working fine. Many thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back