How to top up pressure in Vokera boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Pressure is at 0 and no heating or hot water but I’m not sure what valve(s) to turn to top up.
There is a filling loop so from looking online I’m thinking it might be this ( picture 2) but there is also these 2 valves attached to the boiler ( picture 1) which of these do I need to turn to increase the pressure?
FB27E14E-3DA3-4D2F-A840-6F1B61F394C9.jpeg
281C78EA-9E62-4F2A-A6BA-88C0F393EFB5.jpeg

Sponsored Links
on your second pic you need to get a small adjustable spanner and open that valve, make sure you close it properly once the pressure is between 1 and 1.5 Bar on the boiler pressure guage, if that doesnt work post a pic of the other end of the silver braided hose (filling loop) most have two valves

CEBF180C-9C80-4CF9-B0F7-CCCF6D5141D1.jpeg 22283FC1-2649-4718-A62C-BAE672BC3FD9.jpeg B8340814-3CA6-424A-8ABF-6BE6BBAE423E.jpeg Hi
Thanks for your help. I was able to get it sorted that time but it’s not working now again. Had no heating for days and now no hot water either. I’ve bought a key to turn the valve (which is turning )but nothing is happening with the boiler and the pressure isn’t moving at all. Any ideas?

oh my, something aint right here, that gauge needle has either gone right round past 4 bar or it's slipped past the 0bar stop and gone under. Ether way it looks fooked and needs replaced.
I'd get an engineer in to have a looksee.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back