How will we ever eradicate Racism

B

Bodd

Boris Johnson has appointed the most ethnically diverse cabinet in history. Almost a fifth of all ministers come from a minority ethnic

In that case, you might expect Johnson’s cabinet appointments to be a cause for celebration. But you’d be wrong. Instead, many on the left – mostly other ethnic minorities,

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/28/uncle-toms-cabinet/

How will we ever eradicate Racism with Cocks like these.

Sponsored Links
When people (of all colours, races) stop going on about it. Every time someone mentions colour it continues the divide.

PS I hate that term "a person of colour". We are all coloured. Black, brown, white, pink, tan. Just change it to "a person". Any person, any colour all the same.

Unfortunately you will never eradicate racism it's endemic ..........its part of human nature.

It's not just a black and white issue it goes across all races and cultures look at Japan's actions in ww2, history is littered with racism.

There's only one answer and it's not to be found on here.

Given the fact that we have a world of immense inequality, those with most to gain promote a basic human prejudice - fear/hate of the 'foreigner'!

It's worked throughout history, and sadly the vast number of ignorant people in whatever country fall for it every time!

Sponsored Links
PS I hate that term "a person of colour". We are all coloured. Black, brown, white, pink, tan. Just change it to "a person". Any person, any colour all the same.
Exactly. It shouldn't even be part of a description, it's irrelevant.

Reminds me years ago talking to my mate when pride was taking place. I asked her, as she is gay, if she liked pride. She answered yes and no, as it's a fight for equality but there shouldn't be a fight at all. Someones sexuality is and should be irrelevant.

Fair enough.

Back