How will you celebrate on friday?

Sponsored Links
I have to say, I am interested to see what Johnson will do as prime minister, because although he is pandering to the hard right, he seems generally to be more centre ground in his politics.

So far since he has been leader weve only heard lies because he has been campaigning from day 1.

But the campaigning will stop so what sort of leader will he be?

What is said to get votes is not the same as actally making and implementing policy.

I heard him talking about knife crime, I think yesterday and he was talking about more police, more youth clubs, more work with communities, targetted stop n search.
If Johnson can pull off a good reduction in knife crime, that would be a really good think.
You know when you go for a job interview, you are sure you can do the job but you have to sell yourself a bit better than the next bloke to get a chance to show your new boss what you can do. That’s what Boris has done. Calm down, he's got the job now and the tools to do it so just wait and see.

What day did you buy them?
I was in and out pretty quick, I bought Centrica when I posted. About 4% after fees. I've been dumping Scottish exposure this morning as quick as I can. Nobody is going to invest in Scotland until Sturgeon either gets put in her place or takes Scotland out of the UK.

What I can't see happening is Scotland being able to remain in the EU while the rest of the UK leaves.

Sponsored Links
Back