How will you celebrate on friday?

Sponsored Links
I'm going to get dressed up, eat turkey and drink too much. It's the work Christmas do tomorrow!
I bought a bow tie with some red santa hats on it - will claim it's for the labour victory, if that happens!

Sponsored Links
I can accurately predict many things, but that is something I just cannot foresee ...
Lol....very wise...I must say my antics vary considerably too!..Johns Smiths or Stella is 1 big variable

Lol....very wise...I must say my antics vary considerably too!..Johns Smiths or Stella is 1 big variable

I am a bit mellow these days. My wild nights are over! Plus, first year with this company, and sitting at the same table as the boss, who is also giving me a lift there and back, so better be on good behaviour - unless he leads me astray.

I am a bit mellow these days. My wild nights are over! Plus, first year with this company, and sitting at the same table as the boss, who is also giving me a lift there and back, so better be on good behaviour - unless he leads me astray.
Lol...indeed...best not bend any female employees over the desk!!!!..or males come to think of it in these pc days.

Apologies for hijacking your thread -I will post back on topic after this post, but just to mention:
I came across jim jefferries earlier on, have you seen him?

Here he is on gun control

lost his credibility when he tried to set up the guy on his show , shows him to be a sell out ahole.

I should be celebrating a Conservative victory, but I'm not, because these are conservatives-in-name-only. They will not achieve Brexit, and if they do, it will be Brexit-in-name-only. They are not tackling the real problems of the life in this country, they are merely continuing Blair's project. They are Labour-lite.

I should be celebrating a Conservative victory, but I'm not, because these are conservatives-in-name-only. They will not achieve Brexit, and if they do, it will be Brexit-in-name-only. They are not tackling the real problems of the life in this country, they are merely continuing Blair's project. They are Labour-lite.

Do you mean real problems like these:

Poverty
Lack of public services
Inequality
Food banks
Homelessness
Dissbled people suffering due to benefit cuts
Toxic immigration policy
Toxic benefits policy.

Do you mean real problems like these:

Poverty
Lack of public services
Inequality
Food banks
Homelessness
Dissbled people suffering due to benefit cuts
Toxic immigration policy
Toxic benefits policy.
Unfortunately those problems will always be present in society no matter what party is in government.

Sponsored Links
Back