Howdens kitchens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody have any comments regarding howdens kitchens, i.e. how easy to fit, planning service etc?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Aren't they just the same as MFI flog - go and waste one of their reps time getting them to do plan and ask them to print off a quote (with parts listing) - then go to Howdens and buy it!! Get the Schreiber equivalents though as the carcasses are preassembled - had one in last house and was pretty good.

top notch....
Build quality is excelnt and they last for ages....
Mum and dad are on there secons and i`ve installed a few my self

Howdens and MFI kitchens used to be identical but Howdens sold off MFI in October last year. I think they are continuing to supply some MFI kitchens until next year - but expect to see an increasing difference between their ranges.

As for the planning - it all depends on the individual planner in your branch!

Sponsored Links
BigIan said:
top notch....
Build quality is excelnt and they last for ages....
Mum and dad are on there secons and i`ve installed a few my self

How easy are they to fit? ive fitted an ikea kitchen before (dont ask why)!!!!!! and it was a nightmare!!!!

not the best , but you get what you pay for . People seem to believe a kitchen is a kitchen , they are just the same as anything else.

Personally I think Howdens are great. The units come pre assembled except for the hinges so its pretty straightforward.
I agree on quality, its the best your get without spending big bucks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back