HRM Wallstar Service??

oilman said:
Seems clear enough.
It is, and was. I just didn't read your post properly.

I apologise.

Paff said:
Will I be OK to take the cover off, undo the two pinch bolts and remove the burner? If I take a look at the end, will I see the nozzle?
Yes you will, and a new one should still look partly shiny instead of having carbon deposits all over it, but do you know yet whether the engineer claims to have replaced the nozzle?

Sponsored Links
Paff, why don't you phone the guy up and ask him.

If theres no sign of the case being taken off for a while there's a good chance it hasn't.

Get the phone number of the man thats supposed to be doing it and call him as well.

doitall said:
Paff, why don't you phone the guy up and ask him.

If theres no sign of the case being taken off for a while there's a good chance it hasn't.

Get the phone number of the man thats supposed to be doing it and call him as well.

I'm going to have a look and see tomorrow if the nozzle has been replaced, but as I said before the cover does not look as if it's been off.

He said he is sending the invoice to me, I'll see if it mentions a nozzle replacement.

If it does, what is the next step?

Cheers all. :p

Sponsored Links
I'll get one in the post straight away. Oh, I can't wait that long, I'll up it a bit and send a courier. :eek:

Quite, just get some notes in the post by special delivery, stuff the invoice, send as much as you like. No quantity too large.

Softus said:
Paff said:
Anyone else want to send me an invoice?
Don't be a pratt.

Well.............!!!!

Would you pay for something that you did not get?

Anyway I think it's time to close this thread, I'll keep quiet now.

:confused:

Paff said:
Would you pay for something that you did not get?
How would that arise, exactly, when I engage only people that I trust?

Why you engaged someone that you didn't trust is beyond me. And don't even think of claiming that you trusted him until the cobwebs made you suspicious, because if you had trusted him then you wouldn't have gone outside to look.

FFS, you've spent the entire thread not giving your full attention to the advice you've been given. You're trying to gain support for the feelings that you had anyway, whereas, IMO, you could just bite the bullet and either tell him that you don't believe he did the service or, alternatively, pay up and put it behind you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back