Hrx mower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Still need help the throttle arm does not move but I can move by hand when I move the cable lever up and down nothing happens but when you look at the linkage the cable is moveing all the linkage but it doesn't move the govener arm help plz

Sponsored Links
Put the spring connecting the cable and governor arm into a different hole, at the very bottom of your picture in the last thread. This will tightening the spring.

You will have to try different things to see what has stretched and or bent. If all else fails put a bit of string on the governor linkage so you can pull it while cutting.

I gave you a link to videos in the previous thread so that you can compare your linkage setup to see if there is something missing?

Just a suggestion, but you might get more help if you stick to one thread so that people can see in one place the pics and what you've tried/not tried. 4 threads in 4 days probably isn't helping you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back