Hudson Reed Shower Part

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Hudson Reed TEC Pura shower product A3003v/A3214. The brass part that connects the flow control handle has snapped off. The plumber I had round has said I need to buy the whole new shower again costing £175 as he can't find anywhere that sells parts for this shower.

Has anyone any suggestion as to where I may find parts for this shower?

Sponsored Links
they came up on google.and they`ve got a sale on :LOL: :oops:

Yes but that means I have to buy the whole shower and rails together for about £300, I only need a small part!

Sponsored Links
You didn't say that you'd already asked Hudson Reed :evil: . Did they really refuse to supply a spare part?

Have you got their number? I can only contact them by e-mail and they haven't reponded?

If you don't know how to use Google, we will be happy to advise.

Chris Hutt - If you've nothing positive to say dont't bother!

There are no contact details on their website you can only contact them via e-mail.

Well I just found their phone number from their web site. But you don't want anymore help from me... :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back