hughes fish fight

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone just watched it? very good progamme, give it a go,now on 4+1, but Shameless is on now.got me can of Lnyx.

Sponsored Links
Very liberal, one sided view..as he is..seems a confused message, kill all the fish, or not..?

Nets with big holes lets small fish out, but once quota met, but then we go out with finer mesh, and catch everything, seems illogical to me? Seems raping the seas to me.

LLL.......Very interesting but willn't get anywhere. I see you're doing your can collection enterprise then. How many are you up to now?

yep i agree scandalous to throw away dead fish
i think a bit off balance wouldn't have hurt

we need to know what the average thrown away throughout the season is no just at the end
obviously at the beginning there will be zero waste[or very little] as no quotas have been filled

Sponsored Links
obvious answer is to give a quota for so many fishing days at sea. That way your catch is all you catch on those days

If it is lots of cod then shows they have returned, then easy to add extra days or lose them depending on the catch for the year. This way there would be no need to throw dead fish over the side.

So simple so could never work, what would the MEP then have to do spend more time talking about nothing of value

Your still going to have "non allowed" in the catch.
Sad fact of life.
Take the deep sea crab fishermen, still have to grade. At least they survive.

What cheeses me off is immigrants in this country decimating our lakes and canals to eat what we class as fish for sport.
I have seen the local canal wrecked, a major lake almost stripped of fish.
Another lake has CCTV and manned guarding after catching 3 men in dry suits with nets trying to remove as many fish as possible at 2 am.
Funnily, they all sustained injuries. Slipped in the mud was the answer.

Can you say Tossers here?

Well done for putting this on here LLL. I watched the series and it makes you think how stupid the laws from the EU are. How some of them haven't been thought through properly.

The site to vote on is here....

http://www.fishfight.net

During the time I put this on here and checking the link worked over a thousand people have voted.

Back