Hull !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hull's great, so why has Channel 4 just named it Britain's Worst Place, and even declared it to be at least 100 miles from anywhere decent.

Because their scoring criteria seems to involve how long it takes to travel to London, and how many Starbucks are in the area. What about The Deep. Or the Transport Museum ?? It's even got Britain's smallest window, FFS !!

Grrrrrrr.... :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Well... I once heard the perineum described as "The Humber Bridge", as it runs between the fishy bit (Grimsby) and the sh*tty bit (Hull).

If you need any further proof! ;)

However, I would disagree it is 100 miles from the nearest decent place.

It's got to be more like 200. ;) :eek:

Seriously though, even if they didn't like Hull, they must like York. Just 20 or 30 miles away, beautiful old city, the Jorvik centre, York Minster.

I fear the presenters were talking out of their Hulls.

THis is the famed smallest window:

georgex1.jpg

Sponsored Links
The Deep...excellent, better than Brighton Aquarium.....I`m sure an octopus touched my bum when I looked over into a tank there :eek:

anyone who has "had to" work around the Oldham council estates,will tell you its Mighty grim there

The A*rsehole of the world..Yucck

Hulls biggest problem is Brandsholme - the largest council estate in Europe.
Although personally,I would much rather live in Hull than Immingham (If you have ever been to Immingham,I'm sure you will agree..)

Sponsored Links
Back