hvlp spray systems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, can anyone give me some advise about hvlp. I'm thinking of buyinf a fugi q4 gold system and wondered if any one uses this make or whether another make would be better.
I've tried to get some info from web based sources but have not had much luck. My primary use is for cabinet making which is generally bespoke and is finished to the customers preferences, i.e. laquered or a paint finish. As a side thing I have a motorbike that I want to spray and was also wondering if hvlp is suitable for this as well.
Any advise that is given will be most welcome. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi Silverback
Have not heard of the Fugi system, but a turbine powered HVLP system would be ideal for you. I guess you have small numbers to coat, so a relatively small scale would suit you.
OK, the truth is we sell spray equipment and have some good experience on these. Have a look at the semi pro section of our website yss.co.uk and you will see some options - There are some videos too. The 610 or 670 would be ideal for you.
Cheers

Ian

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back