I give up.

Sponsored Links
Which words do you not understand.

I don't think anyone here can teach you how to understand a collection of words as a sentence though internet posts, does not mean it makes no sense.

Maybe there is an elementary school nearby that can help?
Another poster that does not understand the sentence.
So far that is
Noseall
Ar'se.
John D
JBR
Mitch
Walks With Turkey
Brigadier
And the OP.

I've come to the conclusion that posting gibberish and then asking for someone to criticise it is a pointless exercise.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Which words do you not understand.

I don't think anyone here can teach you how to understand a collection of words as a sentence though internet posts, does not mean it makes no sense.

Maybe there is an elementary school nearby that can help?
Another poster that does not understand the sentence.
So far that is
Noseall
Ar'se.
John D
JBR
Mitch
And the OP.

I've come to the conclusion that posting gibberish and then asking for someone to criticise it is a pointless exercise.

Then may I suggest you change your behaviour? Post your thoughts, and your comments on other posts, and accept that others may disagree and move on. And realise that not all posts are perfectly written, and that fixating on one post because the English is imperfect is the equivalent of peeing into the wind.

I bet you are fun at parties.

not all posts are perfectly written
I am interested to learn what you consider imperfect about my post.

"How much longer must the fallacy be prolonged that we must respect people's religious beliefs?"

I know exactly what you mean, but it sounds at best clumsy, and possibly wrong from a grammatical viewpoint to characterise "that we must respect people's religious beliefs" as a fallacy. To say "it is a fallacy that all religions are equally valid" is grammatically correct. The term fallacy applies to something stated as a fact, whereas "we must respect ..." is an opinion or command.

Anyway, not only has nosebag hammered the nail of doom into the stud wall of boredom, but with your encouragement I have hung the three ducks of despondency from the nail. Could we please move on?

Errr, where have you all gone? Helllloooo, is there anyone out there? Yooo hooooooooo ... :sleep::sleep:

Sponsored Links
Back