I HATE CHRISTMAS AND THIS IS WHY

B

B.O.B DOLE

what a joke christmas is i hate it every year the same old crap the same old films on tv and now to top it all singing sheep baaaaaaaaaaa
who are the idiots buying this dribble the only thing i like about christmas is when its all over

jovi witnesses have got a point bin the lot and whats that all about chopping trees down and sticking coloured balls on and tinsel its about time it was banned
and i just ate it when a stranger says happy christmas
cant wait for the carol singers to come round my house ive got my hose pipe ready in the top window they wont be saying happy christamas to me again .

and i am not the only one, there is about 1.000.000 turkeys think the same as me

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think "Happy Christmas" should be banned!

it should be Merry Christmas, becuse if you say "Happy Christmas" what do you say for new year?

for example

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year"

you dont say

"Happy Christmas and a Happy new year" do you?

u bunch of miserable sods,it only comes once a year, :mad: ,apart from anything else its a gud time to party and get p***ed!!!

markie said:
u bunch of miserable s***s,it only comes once a year, :mad: ,apart from anything else its a gud time to party and get p***ed!!!

your the type of people i want to get away from and emergrate to another counrty thats all the british scum think about getting stoned the reasobn for this is becauase they are depressed just like you markie

I thought it had finished :eek: , seems like its been going on for weeks, that what I hate, xmas start's in friggin september as far as the shops etc are concerned and a few idiots with their lights out just after guy fawkes. Apart from that and the same old sh!t on tv its ok... And the buying of presents because its christmas and you end up with naff stuff that just goes in the loft, just like the stuff you've bought everyone else. Apart from that xmas is ok....Oh and the strained xmas dinner with family that you only ever see at christmas because nobody can be arsed the rest of the year, except for that xmas is great. oops forgot to mention the teenage yobs that roam aimlessly around the street's smashing their beer and spirit bottles on the pavement when they are empty, with the excuse that is xmas. Yep christmas is great! ;)

nstreet said:
I thought it had finished :eek: , seems like its been going on for weeks, that what I hate, xmas start's in friggin september as far as the shops etc are concerned and a few idiots with their lights out just after guy fawkes. Apart from that and the same old **** on tv its ok... And the buying of presents because its christmas and you end up with naff stuff that just goes in the loft, just like the stuff you've bought everyone else. Apart from that xmas is ok....Oh and the strained xmas dinner with family that you only ever see at christmas because nobody can be a***d the rest of the year, except for that xmas is great. oops forgot to mention the teenage yobs that roam aimlessly around the street's smashing their beer and spirit bottles on the pavement when they are empty, with the excuse that is xmas. Yep christmas is great! ;)

nice couple of points there nstreet especialy the one about christmas dinner we have all done it been invited round the mother in laws
sat there cringing at the table thinking i wish i could be somewhere else
and why those rechit things sprouts never had a xmas dinner without people putting sprouts on my plate.

[Noddy Holder]IT'S CHRIIIIIIIIIIISTMAAAAAAAAS!!!![/Noddy Holder]

markie said:
hi BAN-ALL-SHEDS i,m new to forum.do u not like B.O.B DOLE or is it just a bit of banter :confused:

Have a search for his threads. You'll soon get the picture. :D

P.S. Merry (pre) Christmas all. :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back