Christmas Bah Humbug.

• Thread starter david and julie
  • Start date
D

david and julie

Getting a bit fed up with this Christmas caper already,its getting worse!
Is there a good reason not to ban it? When I was younger we got 3 days off now its 3 weeks, what about the economy, is there only me bothered about it? Went to the pub last night struggled past all the once a year p*ssheads, to get to the bar. Its not right them making it harder for us regulars to get served. Then theres the immorality of it , all sno**ing and groping each other, and what about the couple having a kn**trembler in the carpark, bl**dy disgusting if you ask me. Spreading their STD's etc and costing the health service money. They don't seem all that bothered about the adultery aspect either do they?. age, now that's another thing, how come the middle aged men head for the young office girls! bl**dy perverts are old enough to be their grandfathers and the women are just as bad, why do the 40 and 50 year old women think teenage lads would fancy them?. Shopping, did you say shopping, bl**dy hell, it resembled Beirut in Sainsbury's last night, you would think they were closing for a month, woman in front of me had 3 trolleys and spent £500, the local indian shop ;) will be open right through anyway, but woman can't be bothered walking there can they, lazy s*ds, are that used to causing traffic jams in their great big polluting 4x4's. Presents, strewth don't get me on about them, when I was a kid we used to get a bit of fruit and a stocking if we were lucky, not now though its PS2's and computers etc costing a bl**dy fortune. About time they sent them kids back down the mines, if you ask me they have it far to easy.Television is the same old c**p year in year out, is there a conspiracy afoot making us buy dvd's and video's? ntl are just as bad, repeat after bl**dy repeat and adverts too, as no one told them we are paying a lot of money for this and are getting fed up with wathching DEL boy's Christmas special.Next door neighbours even asked me in for a drink the other night, why don't they ask me the rest of the year. Cheeky s*ds, hypocrites if you ask me trying to pretend they are enjoying it all.Have you tried getting a taxi? cheeky g*ts want double again I see, not much christmas cheer there is they. Coming over here and buying all our bl**dy taxi's then charging us more to use them!

Yes definately think its about time we thought about banning it all.

Still we're off to Thailand next Thursday for 18 days, got to get away from it all somehow.

In the meantime best wishes to you all and your families have a lovely time and enjoy the break.

David and Julie. :) ;)

Sponsored Links
love it D & J :D :D :D :D

Just skinned my knuckles sinking some back boxes for the ring main in my new conservatory so wanted a break

This cheered me up no end

I agree wholeheartedly. There's always lot of bah-humbug in ninebob towers at this time of year.

Sponsored Links
D & J, I must apologize for the car-park incident, in fact, knees are still trembling....anyway Happy Christmas all.

xmastree.gif
santa.gif
xmastree.gif

Bah Humbug indeed!!!

Very funny mate, sympathise with you! Maybe they'll have a grumpy old men TV special to cheer us all up!

Went to the pub last night struggled past all the once a year p*ssheads, to get to the bar. Its not right them making it harder for us regulars to get served.

Yeh, dammit. Why don't they drink all year like the rest of us? ;)

I would say "Bah Humbug", but I am getting an mp3 player for Christmas so I'm quite looking forward to it :cool:

Plus I've spent so much on presents, they better bl**dy enjoy them. :LOL:

david and julie said:
Getting a bit fed up with this Christmas caper already,its getting worse!
Is there a good reason not to ban it? When I was younger we got 3 days off now its 3 weeks, what about the economy, is there only me bothered about it? Went to the pub last night struggled past all the once a year p*ssheads, to get to the bar. Its not right them making it harder for us regulars to get served. Then theres the immorality of it , all sno**ing and groping each other, and what about the couple having a kn**trembler in the carpark, bl**dy disgusting if you ask me. Spreading their STD's etc and costing the health service money. They don't seem all that bothered about the adultery aspect either do they?. age, now that's another thing, how come the middle aged men head for the young office girls! bl**dy perverts are old enough to be their grandfathers and the women are just as bad, why do the 40 and 50 year old women think teenage lads would fancy them?. Shopping, did you say shopping, bl**dy hell, it resembled Beirut in Sainsbury's last night, you would think they were closing for a month, woman in front of me had 3 trolleys and spent £500, the local indian shop ;) will be open right through anyway, but woman can't be bothered walking there can they, lazy s*ds, are that used to causing traffic jams in their great big polluting 4x4's. Presents, strewth don't get me on about them, when I was a kid we used to get a bit of fruit and a stocking if we were lucky, not now though its PS2's and computers etc costing a bl**dy fortune. About time they sent them kids back down the mines, if you ask me they have it far to easy.Television is the same old c**p year in year out, is there a conspiracy afoot making us buy dvd's and video's? ntl are just as bad, repeat after bl**dy repeat and adverts too, as no one told them we are paying a lot of money for this and are getting fed up with wathching DEL boy's Christmas special.Next door neighbours even asked me in for a drink the other night, why don't they ask me the rest of the year. Cheeky s*ds, hypocrites if you ask me trying to pretend they are enjoying it all.Have you tried getting a taxi? cheeky g*ts want double again I see, not much christmas cheer there is they. Coming over here and buying all our bl**dy taxi's then charging us more to use them!

Yes definately think its about time we thought about banning it all.

Still we're off to Thailand next Thursday for 18 days, got to get away from it all somehow.

In the meantime best wishes to you all and your families have a lovely time and enjoy the break.

David and Julie. :) ;)
What's christmas got to do with it? happens all year round doesn't it? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back