I HATE CHRISTMAS AND THIS IS WHY

markie said:
u bunch of miserable s***s,it only comes once a year, :mad: ,apart from anything else its a gud time to party and get p***ed!!!

Sums it up nicely, brings out the abusive nature of people who claim to just being enjoying themselves, and who use it as another excuse to drink more alcohol than they can handle (which is usually a pretty small amount, given their mental state at the start.

Sponsored Links
so all you people that don't like christmas, what do you wont us to do with your presents?
take your time , you don't wont to say anything that you might regret later ;)

Do what you like with the nothing that you have bought. I don't have any need for Christmas presents anyway.

Richardp said:
so all you people that don't like christmas, what do you wont us to do with your presents?

if i where you i would take them in the back garden and have a nice barbicue with sprout soup as starters.
dont forget the miseltoe over the door ha ha what a joke.
or you could send the presies to me and i will stick them on ebay and with the money i will put it to good use i will nip down the local massarge palour
and have a good time with the girls.

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
................with the money i will put it to good use i will nip down the local massarge palour
and have a good time with the girls.

It may be a general chat forum, but this is a DIY site. :D

Richardp said:

Put them in your loft, it will save space in mine :p

Bleedin Christmas ....hmmm lol

I went to a new AA meet last Sun afternoon near Heaton Moor , great session an I was well into it , this week my mentor has been guiding (*checking up on me *)me ,
by friday I was well into supping pop while out ,at darts , snooker , quiz nite .....
now HE has decided as Xmas is coming I need to resist temptaion an give up my pub/club social life ( Yeah .. Right ..lol)
I told him I aint changing my life just so I dont come into contact with drink ,as its everywhere if I was that bad offies/supermarkets sell it 24/7 ...
He got a real strop on an I told him Im giving up gradually now in the New Year ..LOL
He was ranting an raving about how weak I was an pathetic , lol (what a nice mentor,lol)
I told him to chill an just cos HE misses the drink dont take it out of me the pious P*ick ...
They have banned me at that AA now ..lol
so Im running out of AA meets to go to my area .....lol
(my last one was full of alkies an that was the guys running the sessions ,I was going drinking after a meet with other blokes worse than myself , lol I had to stop there as they were leading ME astray ,lol)

btw "Merry" Christmas ...*snigger*

*cracks another cool can of stella at the puter screen ...*

nstreet said:
I thought it had finished :eek: , seems like its been going on for weeks, that what I hate, xmas start's in friggin september as far as the shops etc are concerned and a few idiots with their lights out just after guy fawkes. Apart from that and the same old **** on tv its ok... And the buying of presents because its christmas and you end up with naff stuff that just goes in the loft, just like the stuff you've bought everyone else. Apart from that xmas is ok....Oh and the strained xmas dinner with family that you only ever see at christmas because nobody can be a***d the rest of the year, except for that xmas is great. oops forgot to mention the teenage yobs that roam aimlessly around the street's smashing their beer and spirit bottles on the pavement when they are empty, with the excuse that is xmas. Yep christmas is great! ;)

Oh yes, the annoying neighbours that have kilowatts of flashing lights outside the house, so that when you go to bed you think you are living on Blackpool sea front. Apart from that xmas is ok.

Why do we that any way, spends lots of money on lights that we can't see but everyone else can. :confused:

nstreet said:
nstreet said:
I thought it had finished :eek: , seems like its been going on for weeks, that what I hate, xmas start's in friggin september as far as the shops etc are concerned and a few idiots with their lights out just after guy fawkes. Apart from that and the same old **** on tv its ok... And the buying of presents because its christmas and you end up with naff stuff that just goes in the loft, just like the stuff you've bought everyone else. Apart from that xmas is ok....Oh and the strained xmas dinner with family that you only ever see at christmas because nobody can be a***d the rest of the year, except for that xmas is great. oops forgot to mention the teenage yobs that roam aimlessly around the street's smashing their beer and spirit bottles on the pavement when they are empty, with the excuse that is xmas. Yep christmas is great! ;)

Oh yes, the annoying neighbours that have kilowatts of flashing lights outside the house, so that when you go to bed you think you are living on Blackpool sea front. Apart from that xmas is ok.

Why do we that any way, spends lots of money on lights that we can't see but everyone else can. :confused:

another good point nstreet
they where advertising on tv not long ago to turn tv,s off at night because of the stand by light on, so to safe fuel just take a look out side its a joke the local councils neer us payed £8000 for a xmas tree and has about 2000 lights on it and is on day and night i bet or tax will be up again to pay for this eprocecy

nstreet

RAC ... you say ........thanks will contact them next time Im pi$$ed up,

B.O.B DOLE

have you NO Family/friends to share a good Xmas with ...?

I feel a bit sorry for bob and the others who don't enjoy christmas. I love it. My wife works hard at it and my kids really look forward to it. They have been decorating the tree today. I put up some lights on the outside of the house, they are for other people to look at!
We have champers and smoked salmon for brekky and then we all go over to my Mum's on christmas day and I see my bro and sis and nieces and nephews who I don't see all that often and we have a good time. It's my wife's turn to drive this year so I'm hoping there will be a bottle or two of good stuff floating around. Then we all pile round to ours or my sister's on boxing day and then I am off work til the new year and will do a bit of hill-walking to burn a few of the excess calories.

Roll on Christmas!!

nstreet said:

These half-witted muppets are encouraged by the overpaid half-witted muppets who present the local TV news programs. The pea-brains who put the lights up excuse their selfishness by saying "we are doing it for the community", as if.

nstreet said:
Oh yes, the annoying neighbours that have kilowatts of flashing lights outside the house,

Just had a look at my lights, 36 volt 21 watts: hope this is acceptable :) :)

nstreet said:
nstreet said:

This could be the last of it, those bl**dy annoying numpty's that have to fill three trolleys full of shopping and have left it to the last minute, when the shops are only shut for 24 hours. :confused: All I want to pay for is my stick of celery, did the rest weeks ago...Apart from that xmas I enjoy xmas. :p

Sponsored Links
Back