I have been pulled off the winter gritting team

Joined
7 Nov 2023
Messages
23,682
Reaction score
15,475
Country
United Kingdom
OMG after hours of training and dry runs they have pulled me off the winter team. Excuse was they cannot afford to lose me to another dept. Furious, I still want paying for it as I have volunteered. Not my fault I am great. !!!!!
 
1790789116212.png
 
Is the gist of it you got scared and asked to be taken off the gritt team ?
 
Is the gist of it you got scared and asked to be taken off the gritt team ?
No they couldnt lose me as the rules are that you cannot drive any hgv for 3 weeks out of each month as we need to keep our driving cards clear for gritting shifts. Pizzed off as. it is such an easy job and we got paid from both depts.
 
Back
Top