I have been pulled off the winter gritting team

Gaffer has just called me up and the call went like this.

Gaffer: hey mate how’s it going.
Me : pizzed off if I am honest boss.
Gaffer: why what’s up. You are the best looking in highways as well as No1 here.
Me : I know but I am off the winter team.
Gaffer : I am really sorry mate but I cannot afford to lose you for 6 months to another dept.
Me: You can’t punish me for being so valuable. Highways should be sharing me around.
Gaffer : How can I make this better.
Me : still give me my winter standby for gritting as I have done all of the training now.
Gaffer : let me see what I can do.
Me : it’s the only way this can make me dance again.
I then hung up.
 
Last edited:
What, they have 'Pulled you off', did they pay extra for that?

Andy
As far as I am concerned Andy. It looks like I am being persecuted for being too good looking and too good at my job. Because of this I have dipped out on a couple of grand.
 
Back
Top