In confidencePete told me your legs were too skinny and weak to press the pedals.
Andy
In confidencePete told me your legs were too skinny and weak to press the pedals.
Andy

OMFG. He is such a liar.Pete told me your legs were too skinny and weak to press the pedals.
Andy

Reported
That's Pete's legs!!!!
OMGThat's Pete's legs!!!!
Its true!!!
I wouldn't mind being pulled off.....
Err not by a gritting team mind....

OMGThey will all have ruff hands!
But on the otherhand Higway Man has lovely soft hands, give him a ring.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Andy
SickThey will all have ruff hands!
But on the otherhand Higway Man has lovely soft hands, give him a ring.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Andy
Is he looking for a ring?They will all have ruff hands!
But on the otherhand Higway Man has lovely soft hands, give him a ring.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Andy

So did I. Great minds...I thought you had been pulled off by the winter gritting team.