I hope....

Sponsored Links
They should be 6 Feet under
Too good for them.
I'm not a violent minded person, in fact I don't see violence solving any dispute, but this pair should feel pain, akin to what the poor mite suffered, before their ultimate demise.

Sponsored Links
I find it very strange that, in cases like this, the perpetrators aren't simply locked up for life.

I find it very strange that, in cases like this, the perpetrators aren't simply locked up for life.

I see a twisted logic there though......

If certain crimes carry mandatory "locked up until carried out in a coffin" sentences, there is a possibility that the miscreants may kill the victim regardless (to leave no witness).

If certain crimes carry mandatory "locked up until carried out in a coffin" sentences, there is a possibility that the miscreants may kill the victim regardless (to leave no witness).
If murder carried a mandatory 'life means life', then that would by default make no difference to the victim.

There are always circumstances that need to be taken into account for crimes that may have no direct intention or indeed may not have actually happened.

Don't forget the people convicted of murder by 'shaken bady syndome' because of incorrect so called expert evidence.

Cases like this should carry a mandatory death penalty

How the penalty is carried out is a matter for debate

Personally I am not that bothered what method is decided upon
Lethal injection may be ? ??

If murder carried a mandatory 'life means life', then that would by default make no difference to the victim.

There are always circumstances that need to be taken into account for crimes that may have no direct intention or indeed may not have actually happened.

Don't forget the people convicted of murder by 'shaken bady syndome' because of incorrect so called expert evidence.

I was responding to DiyFun's post, offering a possible rationale for why 'life' is not mandatory.

I see a twisted logic there though......

Yeah I understand what you're saying, however in this specific case, to me it's not right these people can possibly be free in their 50s to live the rest of their life free. The victim has had no chance of life, it was taken from them in a horrific way.

Of course. I'm not inferring every person that causes the death of another person should be locked up for the rest of their life by default. As you say there are circumstances to be taken into account. However, in cases with evidence like this, they should not in my view have the chance of freedom.

A 10 month old baby was tortured for 30 days (?) by his parents
More fractured bones on his body than non fractured

Burns on his body

Jeez us wept

Any one involved with the return of that child to his parents should be held to account and jailed ?

Those two scum bags should be counting down the days to there execution
Stuff there human rights I really don’t care good riddance to bad rubbish
Imo There are plenty of
Other scum bags who would also be dispatched to the next life

Retribution for what they did

Sponsored Links
Back