Derbyshire Police Being Over Zealous. Again.

Why do there always seem to be so many of them together?

EIGHT WITHOUT MASKS to confront one woman.

They all appear to have guns - dangerous work.

It's like those in authority don't think covid is as serious as it is made out to be.

View attachment 218167
Why does your Youtube video not work?
How can we test its veracity if it doesn't work?

Sponsored Links
The Thames Valley Police notice - Why Are you here? was unauthorised and has been withdrawn with an apology. Still makes us think they are all cretins.

Sponsored Links
giphy.gif

Silly ladies chose an unfortunate place to go due to previous episodes in the same general area and in other similar places. Stupid of them in my view also the lack of clear guidance on the subject. Plod will pick cases on any law to see what happens and for no other reason really at times. Also doing what they have done will hit the news and discourage too many showing up. They may have seen a number of people and just talked and then thought this has to stop. Should they get a refund - I'd say no because no one can be fined once that happens. What were they doing - nothing according to them, hardly surprising.

Silly ladies chose an unfortunate place to go due to previous episodes in the same general area and in other similar places. Stupid of them in my view also the lack of clear guidance on the subject. Plod will pick cases on any law to see what happens and for no other reason really at times. Also doing what they have done will hit the news and discourage too many showing up. They may have seen a number of people and just talked and then thought this has to stop. Should they get a refund - I'd say no because no one can be fined once that happens. What were they doing - nothing according to them, hardly surprising.

I'm just glad this troll doesn't uphold the law....

Instead of trolling you might want to try actually reading the news , the two ladies in question did nothing wrong in law and got fined anyway, so they clearly got annoyed by this kicked up a stink and after a "review" and the police getting clarity of the law , the fines got cancelled and they received an apology

All that has happened is that the police have been left with egg on their face after yet another badly handled example of covid laws.

But of course you being a troll don't care about the truth

Sponsored Links
Back