Race report. UK a model for other white countries

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
A report commissioned by a racist PM, what else would one expect.
It has already been lambasted as a whitewash by many distinguished organisations.
The Runnymede Trust think tank said it felt "let down" by the report.
Dr Halima Begum, chief executive of the Runnymede Trust, said she felt "deeply, massively let down" by the report, and that the government did not have the confidence of black and minority ethnic communities.

Prof Kehinde Andrews, a professor of Black Studies at Birmingham City University, said the report was not a "genuine effort to understand racism in Britain".

Prof Andrews said: "It's complete nonsense. It goes in the face of all the actual existing evidence. This is not a genuine effort to understand racism in Britain. This is a PR move to pretend the problem doesn't exist."
from your link
Dr Sewel was an old acquaintance of BJ
In 2012, Sewell was appointed by the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson
In October 2015, Sewell was appointed as a member of the Youth Justice Board.

Sewell has attracted criticism from some of his views.
In 2010, Sewell wrote an article in Prospect magazine in which he argued that "much of the supposed evidence of institutional racism is flimsy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Sewell
In July 2020, around the time of his appointment for this inquiry, he had to publicly apologize for his homophobic article in the Voice newspaper.

Last edited:
Independent report just released confirms what most people already knew that class and not race is the biggest cause of inequality in the UK.

So can we have less of the race card please and more about the real causes of social injustice.
You are right in saying that race is not the biggest cause of inequality in the UK, apart from the fact that the 'commission' who came up with that conclusion is not 'independent'.

But a tad over 17 million voters took an opposite view a few years ago and blamed 'foreigners' for that inequality...

Maybe the stupidity of such people is fueling the ability of the ruling elite to further increase levels of that inequality?

Sponsored Links
report.
Dr Halima Begum, chief executive of the Runnymede Trust, said she felt "deeply, massively let down" by the report, and that the government did not have the confidence of black and minority ethnic communities
Dr Begum is probably upset because the report didn't confirm her prejudices.

The anti racism industry could be getting worried that making a career out of blaming whitey for the worlds problems could become a little less lucrative in future.

I wonder how much Dr Sewell was paid to arrive at the exact same conclusion he had eleven years ago.
In 2010, Sewell wrote an article in Prospect magazine in which he argued that "much of the supposed evidence of institutional racism is flimsy".​
He argued exactly the same argument in 2010 as he's arrived at in today's report.. Therefore an ideal prospect for BJ commission.

Master class in victimhood
Black boys used to fail at school because of racism, now they fail because they don’t pay attention
https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/magazine/black-boys-victimhood-school
Black boys don't do so well at school. So let's make the black boys stay longer.

Yeah, that'll work. :rolleyes:

"Right class, dismissed.
Not you, black boys, you've got stay an hour longer. It's for your own good."

"We ain't done nuffin', miss."

"It's because you're black."
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dr Begum is probably upset because the report didn't confirm her prejudices.

The anti racism industry could be getting worried that making a career out of blaming whitey for the worlds problems could become a little less lucrative in future.

You are an example of how easy it is to fool people.

Have you not twigged Tory strategy yet?

This is how it works:
Tory govt announce something, the other side criticise it (because it bolox), then people like you come out and start shouting "oh look at those wicked people criticising the govt"

Black people are up in arms about the report,

i havnt looked into it, but who was on the panel for the report, was it a neutral mix of ethnicities, or was it all white people or all people of colour?

personally i agree with the report, the cynic in me thinks people of colour are up in arms about it because it means they can no longer hide behind the veil for their failings and no longer have someone / something to blame, and they liked the security of their purported "victim hood".

Typically the conclusion of the report contradicts the conclusion.

Theres a surprise.

Never mind it'll give the RWR something to whine about

Typically the conclusion of the report contradicts the conclusion.

Theres a surprise.

Never mind it'll give the RWR something to whine about

i've only heard whats in the news on the radio,

Black people are up in arms about the report,

i havnt looked into it, but who was on the panel for the report, was it a neutral mix of ethnicities, or was it all white people or all people of colour?

personally i agree with the report, the cynic in me thinks people of colour are up in arms about it because it means they can no longer hide behind the veil for their failings and no longer have someone / something to blame, and they liked the security of their purported "victim hood".

The report was meant to gaslight and it has achieved its aims.

Sponsored Links
Back