Race report. UK a model for other white countries

A quick look at who the commissioners are leads to this gem. The report is about as independent as your mum and dad deciding on your punishment.

Muslims for Britain came into existence during the 2016 referendum to turn out the Leave vote among Brits from Islamic backgrounds. Unlike most of the referendum campaign groups, it has stayed in business, aiming to provide a voice for patriotic Muslims who dislike Labour’s patronising tone, and who are interested in the free-market tradition within Islam. (I wrote about that tradition, the tradition of Ibn Khaldun, on ConHome a couple of years ago.) It is run by three outstanding Brits of Pakistani heritage, Iftikhar Awan, Aftab Chughtai and Atifa Shah. Its fourth founder, Saqib Bhatti, is now the Conservative MP for Meriden.

Sponsored Links
Still waiting for the list of white majority countries that are doing a better job & where we would be on that list?

Maybe the list is so big it’s taking a long time to compile
Maybe the cowards are avoiding answering.

Still waiting for the list of white majority countries that are doing a better job & where we would be on that list?

Maybe the list is so big it’s taking a long time to compile
Maybe the cowards are avoiding answering.

was the report about racism in the UK or other countries?

Unfortunately you are too much of a coward to answer :ROFLMAO:

Good job he wouldn't do the same re: covid, lockdowns etc.

I'm surprised you have turned Covid conspiracist.

Sure this Tory govt is opportunistic in bogus contracts and emergency legislation to avoid scrutiny, but there is no deep conspiracy going on in terms of the science.

Sponsored Links
Black boys don't do so well at school. So let's make the black boys stay longer
Bit of a sweeping statement, some black boys don't do well at school, some other black boys do very well at school.
Afro/Caribbean boys don't do as well as white boys at school while Black African boys do better at school than white boys.
Take your pick.

Black people are up in arms about the report,

i havnt looked into it, but who was on the panel for the report, was it a neutral mix of ethnicities, or was it all white people or all people of colour?

personally i agree with the report, the cynic in me thinks people of colour are up in arms about it because it means they can no longer hide behind the veil for their failings and no longer have someone / something to blame, and they liked the security of their purported "victim hood".
Chaired by a Toney Swell https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Sewell
so hardly whitewashed.

The lefties and axe grinders don't like the report because it is highlighting yet another thing the UK is good at and another thing for others to aim for, but oh-no perish the thought of certain people actually supporting the country they actually live in.

Bizarrely, (but not unexpectedly) the moaners are basing their negative responses on their blinkered politics as usual, and if a certain party commissions a report (despite it being independent) then it must be wrong. You can't win with that mindset.

Notch. Coward. The question I asked was to name white majority countries doing more than us.
Strawman coward.
Couldn’t find any I suppose

Sponsored Links
Back