BBC caught out again.

Sponsored Links
The real problem was Bashir and then not meeting enquiry levels of scrutiny when they looked into it themselves. Your overstating what Dyson said.

Bashir should be charged with fraud.

BBC is placed on a higher level of accountability than the Government.

Sponsored Links
Bashir should be charged with fraud.
And the powers that be at the BBC should be given the same harsh treatment that Murdoch, his family, and the other execs at News Corporation got over the phone hacking and police bribery at The Sun.

If true, he no doubt made a lot of cash from his deception. It does indeed sound like fraud.

I dont get it tbh

they have been banging on about this all day on the radio (BBC)

so a couple of bank docs were forged

how the fck did that influence what she actually said in the interview ?????? how did that force her to give the interview ????

apparently she told Max hastings pretty much the same as she said in the interview as she told that Bashir bloke

1 month previously ??

what exactly is she a victim of :confused::confused:

I dont get it tbh

they have been banging on about this all day on the radio (BBC)

so a couple of bank docs were forged

how the fck did that influence what she actually said in the interview ?????? how did that force her to give the interview ????

apparently she told Max hastings pretty much the same as she said in the interview as she told that Bashir bloke

1 month previously ??

what exactly is she a victim of :confused::confused:

It's fraud, do you condone that?

"By showing Earl Spencer the fake statements and informing him of their contents," the report wrote, "Mr Bashir deceived and induced him to arrange a meeting with Princess Diana. By gaining access to Princess Diana in this way, Mr Bashir was able to persuade her to agree to give the interview."

All fair comments but it doesn't excuse the forging of documents. He didn't forge the documents for the fun of it, he did it to deceive and obviously thought the deception would gain him something. Which it clearly did.

It's fraud, do you condone that?

"By showing Earl Spencer the fake statements and informing him of their contents," the report wrote, "Mr Bashir deceived and induced him to arrange a meeting with Princess Diana. By gaining access to Princess Diana in this way, Mr Bashir was able to persuade her to agree to give the interview."

well yes I get that bit (fraud / forgery) but she agreed to the interview of her own volition said what she liked

many of the comments she made were also in some previously published book ? she approached max hasting when he was editor of the telegraph ref the same comments

prosecute that bashir bloke for what ever

but I dont get the bit were bye she was a total victim of all of this

granted she probably had mental health issues , that slimming dis order (?) paranoid about who she could trust

dunno tis all a bit OTT to me but there you go

I'm not really sure why I'm even going there because I couldn't give a flying toss either way, but, do you not think the forged documents added an element to the interview which changed the nature of it. As the boy said on the news, she was a bit of a paranoid case anyway, the documents just added to her insecurity. She thought things were a bit sh1t and now she's thinking it's not only sh1t but everybody's ganging up on her was well. Can't have been nice and Bashir, and the people that knew about it and covered it up, should be put in the stocks.

I'm not really sure why I'm even going there because I couldn't give a flying toss either way, but, do you not think the forged documents added an element to the interview which changed the nature of it. As the boy said on the news, she was a bit of a paranoid case anyway, the documents just added to her insecurity. She thought things were a bit sh1t and now she's thinking it's not only sh1t but everybody's ganging up on her was well. Can't have been nice and Bashir, and the people that knew about it and covered it up, should be put in the stocks.

dunno could have done ?? it all seems a dogs breakfast

some on the radio were saying that the interview and clips from it should never be aired again or repeated ?

Not looking good for the BBC when the future King is 'blaming' the BBC. If this would of happen a couple of hundred years ago, a lot of people would have been losing their heads!

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back