Race report. UK a model for other white countries

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'm suggesting that subsequent generations are born into a structurally racist society that will affect them all their lives
Read below.
  • The pay gap between all ethnic minorities and the white majority population had shrunk to 2.3% overall and was barely significant for employees under 30

Read below.
  • The pay gap between all ethnic minorities and the white majority population had shrunk to 2.3% overall and was barely significant for employees under 30
No-one is claiming that advances have not been made.
The argument is that structural racism exists and more needs to be done to eliminate it.
You are making strawman arguments again.
If I said we are all going to Bangor, and we're leaving Blackpool, and after three weeks we still had a long way to go, it would be nonsensical to argue that we had never departed from Blackpool.

And you're quoting the recent Dr Sewell commission report. A report, whose conclusion has already been dismissed by many.
If the conclusion is rubbished, one can assume that the findings are not creditable.

Are you being serious.
Read your previous posts.
Perfectly serious. My argument is that advances in equality have been made, but there is a long way to go.
Structural and overt racism still exists.
Nothing I have said conflicts with what I have just said.

If you think that my argument is any different, then it is your comprehension that is at fault, not my dialogue.

Vinty is subtly threatening violence in NI.
Slander seems to be a speciality of yours.
I was merely stating that if Boris doesn't sort out the EU and the N. I. Protocol, then he could be overtaken by events.

This N. I. Protocol and other issues still have to be resolved.

If he doesn't sort it out, he will be.

"Care" is maybe not the right word.
Political self interest might be more appropriate.

I was merely stating that if Boris doesn't sort out the EU and the N. I. Protocol, then he could be overtaken by events.
So what do you think these events might be, that will cause BJ to regret not 'sorting out the NI Protocol'?

Sponsored Links
Back