Race report. UK a model for other white countries

Sponsored Links
Says Filly who constantly posts his dislike of France, Germany and the EU

Of course I do, they're liars, deceivers, they're a drag on the economy and at this point in time it's to an extent that they're destroying lives, they are literally killing their own population.
Do I hate them because they're foreigners? dunno, are they doing what they're doing because they're foreigners? dunno.

What I do know is I don't like what they're doing, I don't like their ethics, I don't like the silly games they're playing with this country simply to try and 'get one over us' as a punishment for Brexit regardless of the fact that they're hurting their own people more.

Dislike them?, I ******* hate them.

You quoted around 30 cases, there are around 70 million people in the UK.
Proof that you don't properly read the posts.
Th article referring to 30 cases, is in some of the cases in N Yorkshire, in the last 18 months alone, that have resulted in court proceedings.:rolleyes:
North Yorkshire Police and the Crown Prosecution Service have released examples of some of the county’s hate crime cases uplifted in court in the last eighteen months
https://northyorkshire.police.uk/ne...thanks-to-north-yorkshire-police-and-the-cps/
The second article that I quoted refers to about 100,000 police recorded hate crimes in 2018/2019 in England and wales.
upload_2021-4-4_13-41-9.png

https://assets.publishing.service.g...data/file/839172/hate-crime-1819-hosb2419.pdf

If you are going to hold a discussion, at least have the decency to look at the evidence, so that you know what you are talking about.
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Of course I do, they're liars, deceivers, they're a drag on the economy and at this point in time it's to an extent that they're destroying lives, they are literally killing their own population.
hilarious you call them liars -yet you vote for and applaud a PM and a party that continuously lies, demonstrable, provable lies

talk about partisan bias.

due to your ignorance
why dont you hate this PM -he lies to you

, they are literally killing their own population
but you dont hate the UK government who have iterally been killing our own population in the pursuit of profit.

You blame all white people for the condition of some non white communities, just like Hitler blamed the Jews for unemployment in Germany.
You're talking utter nonsense. Of course I don't blame all white people.
And your comparison with Hitler is absurd. Hitler's blaming the Jews may have been pure bigotry, but it transpired as a useful political tool.
Resentment caused by racism is a genuine sentiment born out of decades of racist abuse.
Hitler went on to murder 6,000,000 Jews. It is probable that a similar number or more of non white people have been murdered in colonisation of other countries by white people.
So not only is your comparison absurd, it's back to front.

Although it has to be conceded that levels of racism do exist in society.
Of course it does, not just against non-white people. Although some would argue that racism against, say Irish, could be described as prejudice and discrimination, rather than racism.

Your claim that there is some sort conspiracy by the state to oppress black people by using what you describe as structural discrimination is nonsense.
Your sentence is a bit garbled, but I'll try to decipher it.
I make no such claim that there is a conspiracy by the state to oppress Black people. Discrimination, prejudice and racism is not born out of a conspiracy.
A conspiracy suggests a plan, constructed by individuals and promoted by those individuals.
Racism is much more intrinsic than that. It is taught by bigoted parents to their children in the home from an early age. It is so endemic in their psyche that they genuinely believe it is true. It is passed on from Father to son, to Grandson, etc.

Structural racism is not a conspiracy. It's born out of prejudice instilled from birth, that bigotry is permeated unconsciously throughout an organisation.

I am beginning to wonder why I am discussing this issue with you anymore because your arguments are becoming more and more absurd.

Thank god I've blocked him and his rediculous drivel.
My comments are so innocuous you can't bear to read them. :rolleyes:
More likely you are incapable of responding with an intelligent response, so you try to ignore them.
It doesn't work like that, you can bury your head in the sand if you want, but my comments don't go away. :LOL:

If every member done the same thing maybe he will disappear, but then we'll have no one to laugh at I suppose
Sure, if you all buried your head in the sand, maybe I'd disappear. :ROFLMAO:

Actually I wouldn't have to post so much because, hopefully, there wouldn't be so many absurd comments to refute.

Thank God, Bobby doesn't fill these pages with too many posts.
Are you still not reading your linked articles:
People are making "very negative, unpleasant statements", rather than "talking about the issues", Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock says.

Aaah, of course, 'very negative unpleasant statements' is your forte.
Discussing the issues is beyond your ability.

FFS they will be giving them money next.

Like I said, it's an industry now and nothing you post, google or link will prove otherwise.
Nutters like you exist only to create division and hatred. The Screwfix forum had you well sussed.
In your opinion, the same must be ascribed to the 'Me Too' movement. It's an industry, designed to invent new abuse complaints.
:rolleyes:

Do I hate them because they're foreigners? dunno, are they doing what they're doing because they're foreigners? dunno.

What I do know is I don't like what they're doing, I don't like their ethics, I don't like the silly games they're playing with this country simply to try and 'get one over us' as a punishment for Brexit regardless of the fact that they're hurting their own people more.

Fillyboy expresses his xenophobia with gusto.

Is Bobby the bigot still on here. Blimey, I forgot all about his poisonous posts.

Sponsored Links
Back