Kill the Bill demo riot.

All RWR, all like to encourage a good old 'fake news'.

Video of Lindsay Hoyle admonishing Boris Johnson saying no MP would support 'kill the bill' and screenshots of Labour MP's supporting 'kill the bill', arguably, some to the point of inciting violence.
What Lindsay Hoyle really said was, "Lindsay Hoyle was effusive today in the Chamber insisting that no MP would support violent anti-police protestors chants."
You reinforce your fake news with "arguably, some to the point of inciting violence"
You appear to have twisted that comment into a claim that no labour MPO would support protests against the Police Bill.
It was arguable only from your and Guido Fawkes point of view and you fed off their fake news and re-presented it.

The whole story has been twisted and misrepresented by Guido Fawkes, and you lapped it up.

Sponsored Links
Yet more riots reported on the radio

Out side agitators ??? Causing trouble ? And dis harmony ?

foreigners may be ?
French :idea: ? :?:

What Lindsay Hoyle really said was, "Lindsay Hoyle was effusive today in the Chamber insisting that no MP would support violent anti-police protestors chants."

What Lindsay Hoyle actually said was that 'no MP would support kill the bill', I've just watched the video again, that's what he says.
The twitter screenshots show comments by a number of Labour MPs supporting 'kill the bill' and some are encouraging protests.

You can come out with whatever ****** you like, you no doubt will, it doesn't alter the facts, facts that are backed up by concrete evidence. The source of the evidence is irrelevant, and nothing has been twisted.

"I genuinely do not believe that any member of parliament would support that killthebill." 1 minute 13 seconds in.

Sponsored Links
e facts, facts that are backed up by concrete evidence. The source of the evidence is irrelevant, and nothing has been twisted.

And there is no evidence of opposition MPs inciting violence, with or without concrete

And there is no evidence of opposition MPs inciting violence, with or without concrete

The comments are all there for anyone to judge, I'm almost in agreement with you insofar as some of the remarks are no more inflammatory than The Donalds words when he encouraged people to protest.

The comments are all there for anyone to judge, I'm almost in agreement with you insofar as some of the remarks are no more inflammatory than The Donalds words when he encouraged people to protest.
thank you for admitting none of the comments incite violence.....that was just a untrue embellishment of your own.

Good try on the Trump conflation....but zero equivalence on context, but hey you are RWR so the dishonesty is a given.

Tear gas is what is required ;)

there after a few rounds of rubber bullets :idea:

Lindsay Hoyle emphasised "that kill the bill". He was obviously referring tot he violence. Guido misrepresented it and implied the MPs had supported the violence, which was utterly false, but you presented it as genuine when it was evident that no MPs supported the violence..
Last night violent rioters in Bristol handed Priti Patel and easy parliamentary victory on a plate, after the hard left chanting “Kill the Bill” smashed a police station’s window, setting a police van on fire and breaking the bones of two serving officers. Labour MPs spent last week encouraging the #KillTheBill protests, and Guido thought he’d have a look into who had been cajoling their supporters out onto the streets.
https://order-order.com/2021/03/22/loony-left-labour-mps-who-encouraged-killthebill-protests/

Tear gas is what is required ;)

there after a few rounds of rubber bullets :idea:
I think we are well aware of your predilection for violence.
You've often promoted nuclear bombing, water cannons, etc.
Perhaps you'd be better suited to the Myanmar army.

We’ll soon know when the French turn up. Look out the pile of burnt sheep & protesters surrendering. That’ll be the French.

Yet more riots reported on the radio

Out side agitators ??? Causing trouble ? And dis harmony ?

foreigners may be ?
French :idea: ? :?:

Probably the police again, like last time.

Sponsored Links
Back