Race report. UK a model for other white countries

Sponsored Links
Notch. Coward. The question I asked was to name white majority countries doing more than us.
Strawman coward.
Couldn’t find any I suppose

The report is about UK racism.

Whether other white majority countries are doing better than us or not is not proof racism doesn't exist in the UK.

Sorry Doongo, your cowardly attempt at whataboutery failed.

by the way strawman is not the only logical fallacy

The lefties and axe grinders don't like the report because it is highlighting yet another thing the UK is good at and another thing for others to aim for, but oh-no perish the thought of certain people actually supporting the country they actually live in.

Bizarrely, (but not unexpectedly) the moaners are basing their negative responses on their blinkered politics as usual, and if a certain party commissions a report (despite it being independent) then it must be wrong. You can't win with that mindset.

Absolutely because it takes away their power too. And no doubt no matter the colour of the people involved in the report, they're all racist (or some new fandango descriptive alluding to them being blind to racism)

The report is about UK racism.

Whether other white majority countries are doing better than us or not is not proof racism doesn't exist in the UK.

Sorry Doongo, your cowardly attempt at whataboutery failed.

by the way strawman is not the only logical fallacy

The report doesn't say that racism no longer exists,

Sponsored Links
Absolutely because it takes away their power too. And no doubt no matter the colour of the people involved in the report, they're all racist (or some new fandango descriptive alluding to them being blind to racism)

I believe they people of colour refer to other persons of colour whom disagree with their view of institutional racism as uncle Tom's, or coon's, apparently it's ok for them to say these things, like with the word nig ger, ok for them not ok for whites.

I believe they people of colour refer to other persons of colour whom disagree with their view of institutional racism as uncle Tom's, or coon's, apparently it's ok for them to say these things, like with the word nig ger, ok for them not ok for whites.

Of course you can't call someone that as you haven't suffered racism or slavery all your life you don't know or have the right to...

'hang on ive suffered and experienced racism' what about me?

Oh wait.

Im always amazed how people think it's ok in this day and age of inclusivity that we should be forced to consider an exception of exclusivity ie the use of this vulgar word by some and not others. It should be left with other racial slurs, in the bin not to be used. And ugly unpleasant word. Or those people too are part of the problem.

My eyes are open, yours are wide shut.
Woody, a middle class, middle aged, comfortably off, Tory voter, Brexit voter, thinks immigrants are the cause of NHS woes.........believes his eyes are open.

You can’t seem to find a country doing better though.

No answer to my question speaks volumes
I've already answered it.
The fact you have no counter argument speaks volumes.

Come on, answer the this: do comparisons with other countries mean racism doesn't happen in this country?

This is your silly argument: "oh look the UK has less rapes than some other countries.....oh that means rape doesn't exist in the UK"

I didn’t say racism doesn’t exist. I just asked you to name a country doing more than us.
Could you show me where you answered ?

Sponsored Links
Back