I just don't believe Jamelia.

Georges supporters of all colours with ... lack of moral compass ..

Oh dear.
I was about to suggest that you only have very broad brushes, to tarnish everyone at the same time.
But I think, instead, I'll suggest you have a tin of whatever it is, that you throw about liberally, until everyone is covered.
Perhaps their opposition to racism and police brutality against black people, has disturbed you.

Sponsored Links
you get the call and wonder to yourself , is today the day George has a gun in his trousers and uses it to shoot me in the face?
Don't you think that a tad unlikely when lying face down and handcuffed with a policeman's knee on his neck.

alleged history of drug abuse
have a look at the problem of drug addiction in the USA -esp opioid addiction from prescription drugs.

offences including armed robbery against the most vulnerable.
he was a criminal, he spent time in jail, but as far as I can see he led a peaceful life since release in 2014

Harris, Floyd’s childhood friend, said he and some of their mutual friends had moved to Minneapolis in search of jobs around 2014. Harris said he talked Floyd into moving there as well after he got out of prison.

“He was looking to start over fresh, a new beginning,” Harris said. “He was happy with the change he was making.”

Floyd landed a job working security at a Salvation Army store in downtown Minneapolis. He later started working two jobs, one driving trucks and another as a bouncer at Conga Latin Bistro, where he was known as “Big Floyd.”

“Always cheerful,” Jovanni Tunstrom, the bistro’s owner, said. “He had a good attitude. He would dance badly to make people laugh. I tried to teach him how to dance because he loved Latin music, but I couldn’t because he was too tall for me. He always called me ‘Bossman.’ I said, ’Floyd, don’t call me Bossman. I’m your friend.’”
https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...-new-life-minneapolis-before-police-encounter

Bennymultifinish is trying to dishonour the protests.
The protests are about racism and how racism drives police brutality, inequality, etc.
It isn't about George Floyd.

Don't you think that a tad unlikely when lying face down and handcuffed with a policeman's knee on his neck.

have a look at the problem of drug addiction in the USA -esp opioid addiction from prescription drugs.

he was a criminal, he spent time in jail, but as far as I can see he led a peaceful life since release in 2014

Harris, Floyd’s childhood friend, said he and some of their mutual friends had moved to Minneapolis in search of jobs around 2014. Harris said he talked Floyd into moving there as well after he got out of prison.

“He was looking to start over fresh, a new beginning,” Harris said. “He was happy with the change he was making.”

Floyd landed a job working security at a Salvation Army store in downtown Minneapolis. He later started working two jobs, one driving trucks and another as a bouncer at Conga Latin Bistro, where he was known as “Big Floyd.”

“Always cheerful,” Jovanni Tunstrom, the bistro’s owner, said. “He had a good attitude. He would dance badly to make people laugh. I tried to teach him how to dance because he loved Latin music, but I couldn’t because he was too tall for me. He always called me ‘Bossman.’ I said, ’Floyd, don’t call me Bossman. I’m your friend.’”
https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...-new-life-minneapolis-before-police-encounter
Have you ever considered a career as a professional obituary writer.
What can we expect next, picture of George hugging a kitten.

Sponsored Links
Bennymultifinish is trying to dishonour the protests.
The protests are about racism and how racism drives police brutality, inequality, etc.
It isn't about George Floyd.
not at all. if you think what you see on the news is ‘honour’ then the conversation is over.

Oh dear.
I was about to suggest that you only have very broad brushes, to tarnish everyone at the same time.
But I think, instead, I'll suggest you have a tin of whatever it is, that you throw about liberally, until everyone is covered.
Perhaps their opposition to racism and police brutality against black people, has disturbed you.
only disturbed by the way their opposition is expressed.
i’ll tell you what Anthony Joshua told his critics today after his racist rant in Watford.....If you think i’m a racist you can f4ck off! If it’s good enough for him it’s good enough for me. After all he’s the ex drug dealer who was spared a prison sentence for his offences and allowed the opportunity to become a millionaire in the country in which he’s so hard done by................ i’ll finish by saying that when I saw the sad footage of George Floyd on the tv I only saw a human being murdering another human being. now i’m one of the many left with that bitter taste I referred to earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever considered a career as a professional obituary writer.
What can we expect next, picture of George hugging a kitten.
when presented with evidence Vinty turns to sarcasm....its a common deflection technique.

Back