I mean COME ON MAN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point of clarification required- was it anyone in the mosque who actually discovered the child, and was the mosque "open for business" at the time?

I find it hard to imagine someone walking up to a building in broad daylight with a load of people milling about, and putting down a bundle without being observed.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure I would want a dead body in my house and have to explain how it got there.

Thats one of the most stupid comments I have ever read, but a good example of not seeing what you don't want to see.

Carry on its that attitude that our uncaring society is built on.

Sponsored Links
So I think the argument of 'not wanting to disturb a crime scene' goes out the window.
Think holmslaw was referring to whoever raised the alarm in the first place, not the subsequent police. :confused:
I don't think holmslaw mentioned a crime scene dex. I was referring to oompah's post...
In fairness to the police if they saw this first wouldn't it have to be treated as a crime scene first and foremost...
The first priority is to protect life everything else comes second to that.

I would have thought, if you found what appeared to be a dead body, the first thing to do would be to find out for sure.

As a first aider, I was told that you should continue with CPR until someone better qualified takes over, or until rigor mortis sets in. Otherwise you can't be sure.

With an abandoned baby, I would find it very hard to leave it lying on the cold pavement. It is not just the police I criticise here, what about the people who first found him?

Just been reported on bbc news that the people who run the mosque found the baby and called the police.

All I would say is would any civilised human being finding a baby on their doorstep, LEAVE THE BABY ON THE DOORSTEP IN THE COLD, close the door and call the police.

NO, NO, NO, A CIVILISED HUMAN BEING WOULD TAKE THE BABY INSIDE OUT OF THE COLD and then phone the police.

I wonder if the baby was white or asian in appearance - no prizes for correct answers.
If you found a baby that wasn't breathing on your doorstep with anote saying 'please bury him/her you would take her in then. I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT.
And what has the colour got to do with this or with anything for that matter, you racist goon. :mad:

Just been reported on bbc news that the people who run the mosque found the baby and called the police.

All I would say is would any civilised human being finding a baby on their doorstep, LEAVE THE BABY ON THE DOORSTEP IN THE COLD, close the door and call the police.

NO, NO, NO, A CIVILISED HUMAN BEING WOULD TAKE THE BABY INSIDE OUT OF THE COLD and then phone the police.

I wonder if the baby was white or asian in appearance - no prizes for correct answers.
If you found a baby that wasn't breathing on your doorstep with anote saying 'please bury him/her you would take her in then. I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT.
And what has the colour got to do with this or with anything for that matter, you racist goon. :mad:
Let's not get into a slagging match please gentlemen.

I certainly would not have taken it into my home, irrespective of its colour. I would have put it in my car and taken it to my nearest A&E.

I'm not sure I would want a dead body in my house and have to explain how it got there.

Thats one of the most stupid comments I have ever read, but a good example of not seeing what you don't want to see.

Carry on its that attitude that our uncaring society is built on.
Not sure about it being stupid. Worryingl maybe.

It's that thing about getting involved and the possible hassle from doing so. I really can't imagine that picking up what may be a corpse and carrying it indoors is an act of wisdom.

As an example (although not so extreme, obviously)- many years ago I and a few of my friends were walking in London along a stretch of the Thames in Hammersmith. We came across a duck tha was clearly in some discomfort. So one of my mates wrapped it up in his jacket and took it to the nearest police station to hand it in in the hope that they would be able to refer it onto the RSPB or someone. End result - my friend had his details taken and had to go through several hours of questioning, and some of us were called upon to make statements to verify his innocence. And this was just a duck FFS.

So, I'm afraid to say that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and involvement in what may have been a potential homicide (what if the baby had been violently abused?) is something that I would imagine 99% of the population would happily avoid.

If I found a baby on my doorstep in freezing cold weather, the first thing I would do would be to take the baby inside to the warm. I would not read notes, or guess what had happened, I would ring for an ambulance and the police.

It was a muslim that found this baby and then abandoned this baby outside his mosque, left there in the cold. The best you could say was the bloke was a moron. And if my attitude makes you call me a racist (the most bizarre word ever invented) Then I'm proud of it. Can a moslem be racist? :LOL:

I would gladly dive into a freezing cold river to rescue ANY baby, without thought, because I'm a human being and near the end of my life.

It was a muslim that found this baby and then abandoned this baby outside his mosque, left there in the cold. The best you could say was the bloke was a moron. And if my attitude makes you call me a racist (the most bizarre word ever invented) Then I'm proud of it. Can a moslem be racist? :LOL:
I think the question remains as to what exactly you were alluding to when you brought it up as a relevant point

I would gladly dive into a freezing cold river to rescue ANY baby, without thought, because I'm a human being and near the end of my life.
In which case I envy you your courage and applaud you sentiments, even though I know you are shocked and sickened by mine :confused:

I really can't imagine that picking up what may be a corpse and carrying it indoors is an act of wisdom.

Its called caring about others especially those unable to look after themselves ie babies. One day you might be lying injured in the cold, lets hope you don't get found by someone with your moronic attitude.

And this was just a duck FFS.

I would imagine the police thought "why are these morons making so much fuss over a duck". You obviously think ducks are more important than human beings.

So, I'm afraid to say that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and involvement in what may have been a potential homicide (what if the baby had been violently abused?) is something that I would imagine 99% of the population would happily avoid.

You should stop reading the daily mail its a good laugh, but thats all it is.

The first cop on scene had no right to assume the baby was dead. s/he should have rushed it to the nearest hospital on blues a two's.

That copper should now be investigated for manslaughter.
In fairness, he probably had to spend the first 20 minutes filling in a form for vagrancy :confused:

i hate this fkin exuse for lazy artholes.every job has to fill in paperwork

I really can't imagine that picking up what may be a corpse and carrying it indoors is an act of wisdom.

Its called caring about others especially those unable to look after themselves ie babies. One day you might be lying injured in the cold, lets hope you don't get found by someone with your moronic attitude. .
If you want an argument about how holy and sanctimonious you are, then by all means go ahead. Words like "moronic" don't help, nor would it help if I started using words like "self righteous" and "foolhardy". :rolleyes:

And this was just a duck FFS.

I would imagine the police thought "why are these morons making so much fuss over a duck". You obviously think ducks are more important than human beings.
Don't be soft. It indicates and highlights highly suspicious minds jumping to conclusions. The duck is irrelevant, their response to an act of kindness is not.

You should stop reading the daily mail its a good laugh, but thats all it is
I've never read it, I'll have to take your word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back