I mean COME ON MAN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem hell bent on attacking members of this forum holmslaw.

dextrous gave you an example of an act of caring and I can fully understand why he and his friends would act differently next time given the treatment they received from the police.

You may claim to be a caring individual holmslaw but does anyone actually like you? I mean, do you have anyone to share your life with?

You seem very bitter for some reason.

Sponsored Links
I have called you moronic because thats what you have demonstrated.

If its foolhardy to rescue a someone (anybody ) from harm, then I would be proud of that label.

Strangely enough, I have stopped at least three toddlers (strangers to me ) from life threatening situations and in each case the mother was extremely grateful and appreciative of my actions. None of them thought I was a paedophile because I saved their child from danger.

You're atittude saddens me.

[You seem hell bent on attacking members of this forum holmslaw.

We all know you are the forum bully boy, and I apologise for my contempt, :LOL: . I have not attacked anyone, I have responded to the moronic comments of one contributor. I appreciate I might have upset members of your clique - but you should discuss that with someone who gives a F***. :LOL:

dextrous gave you an example of an act of caring and I can fully understand why he and his friends would act differently next time given the treatment they received from the police.

Yea, a dead duck is similar to a dead baby.

You may claim to be a caring individual holmslaw but does anyone actually like you? I mean, do you have anyone to share your life with? You seem very bitter for some reason.

What am I take to take from those cruel words. I would never speak such words to another human being.

Would you like me to kill myself ?

Not really. I have indicated a different attitude based on my experiences, fears and concerns. It is thought out and rational. Being different from yours doesn't make it "moronic" any more than your laudable devil-may-care knee-jerk stuff the consequences reaction is stupid and foolhardy. Just different.

Strangely enough, I have stopped at least three toddlers (strangers to me ) from life threatening situations and in each case the mother was extremely grateful and appreciative of my actions. None of them thought I was a paedophile because I saved their child from danger.
Glad to hear it. Bit different to handing a dead baby over to the police though, with a load of "if's" possibly attached.

I don't doubt it, but I make no apologies for it.

Sponsored Links
WOW! You really do have some issues!

Would you like to show me where/when I have bullied ANYONE on here?

Not really. I have indicated a different attitude based on my experiences, fears and concerns. It is thought out and rational.

You have an over active imagination based on irrational thought processes.

Bit different to handing a dead baby over to the police though, with a load of "if's" possibly attached.

You have an over active imagination based on irrational thought processes

I don't doubt it, but I make no apologies for it.

But you are unable to explain it.

I find you so sadly amusing, watch out every policeman in the country has you're reg no and they have been instructed to stop you for the most minor infringement.

There coming to take you away..............

One thing I have noticed about some people is that they talk up their own "bravery" and gun-ho attitude, whereas when push comes to shove they are more often at the back of the queue.

Me, I'm a coward. Not proud of it, but at least I'm honest with myself and others.

So, Holmslaw, really, deeply, honestly are you the man you claim to be? And are you sure about your self-claimed non-paedophillic tendencies. Your brash manliness may be hiding a defective sexual tendency :eek:

So, Holmslaw, really, deeply, honestly are you the man you claim to be? And are you sure about your self-claimed non-paedophillic tendencies. Your brash manliness may be hiding a defective sexual tendency :eek:

So arguing with you means I'm a paedophile, i think your status as forum moron of morons is confirmed.

Anyone who disagrees with dextrous is a paedophile. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You still haven't given me any examples of the 'bullying' you accused me of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back