Our Police Officers.

Yes Conny, I appreciate 2 breath tests (in 10 days before I was in the States), my motor being investigated (no reason why). Both times, I was sent 'on my way' as I am insured, taxed and hold a full license.

The only reason for pulling me over...... "you approached the junction at speed sir". Well of course I did, I was in a highly powered motor car and slowed safely and didnt break any speed limits. I actually now hold an 'advanced' license but Mr. Small Willy was more interseted in how I could afford the car :rolleyes:
I suppose it might have been the case that "Mr Small Willy" considered your driving skills as infantile/erratic and that you were a complete kn*bhead in a stolen car. As such he made a judgement call which was completely in error and based on unsubstantiated suspicions. A bit like your view of him then ;)

Sponsored Links
anyone watching BBC1 right now?... dodgy vets!! oh and i bet rogue traders is on later....
this isn't about coppers... it's about humans.... you get scum in all walks of life... and unlike bathwater scum, which floats on the top... human scum tends to sit on the bottom... as with all the criminals.... but you'll find 'em anywhere...

Yeah dodgy coppers are among the worst because of the power they wield, but you can't tar all coppers as bad.... or the institution.. if you do, you reflect your lack of respect for authority....

Great story Conny...glad all involved are well.

So, why the repeated breath tests Johnmelad502?.

Sometimes I have a valid reason for approaching a junction at speed (without breaking the speed limit).

Penfold

Sponsored Links
Yes Conny, I appreciate 2 breath tests (in 10 days before I was in the States), my motor being investigated (no reason why). Both times, I was sent 'on my way' as I am insured, taxed and hold a full license.

The only reason for pulling me over...... "you approached the junction at speed sir". Well of course I did, I was in a highly powered motor car and slowed safely and didnt break any speed limits. I actually now hold an 'advanced' license but Mr. Small Willy was more interseted in how I could afford the car :rolleyes:
I suppose it might have been the case that "Mr Small Willy" considered your driving skills as infantile/erratic and that you were a complete kn*bhead in a stolen car. As such he made a judgement call which was completely in error and based on unsubstantiated suspicions. A bit like your view of him then ;)

:rolleyes: ;)

Sometimes I have a valid reason for approaching a junction at speed (without breaking the speed limit).

Penfold
And sometimes they have a valid reason to be suspicious. Maybe the way you drive at times uwittingly attracts attention to yourself and may look like you are possibly a bit tipsy. Better safe than sorry.

Penfold
And sometimes they have a valid reason to be suspicious. Maybe the way you drive at times uwittingly attracts attention to yourself and may look like you are possibly a bit tipsy. Better safe than sorry.

If my bleeper goes off, I will get to where I need to be as soon as I can (without breaking any speed limits). :rolleyes:

Penfold

You don't have to be breaking the speed limit to be driving to fast.

If you are getting stopped repeatedly for breath tests, you are probably driving to fast for the road conditions just like a drunk would do.

Or possibly you are just not a very good driver... :rolleyes:

Penfold

If my bleeper goes off, I will get to where I need to be as soon as I can (without breaking any speed limits). :rolleyes:
I don't doubt it. However, if you are driving erratically (even if it is within the law), then the dibble have a duty to investigate. You're doing your job, and they're doing theirs; so what's the problem? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back