I need a connector that doesn't appear to exist ..?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I need to be able to tap a feed from my downstairs toilet, to take to my garage for washing machine feed. I am struggling to find any solution.

The current pipework looks like:
IMG_3015.JPG

I need to be able to tee off from this and go LEFT towards my washing machine.

How would this be possible?

I have thought of opening the wall up, extending the run downwards and coming out more like the skirting board, so I can add an inline Tee but this seems like a lot of work when there might just be some magic thing out there that you guys know about :)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
can you get acess to replace the bottom elbow with a t then drop into a elbow

you can get corner tees but there a might pricy
beat me to it

Is the basin mains fed? - most washing machines need mains feed cold supply

Damn, Thanks guys. Completely overlooked the Tee up/down and take my feed from the bottom. lol. What a plonker.

Its mains fed newboy, our house is a new build (2007) and no water storage of any type in the building.

Is that a 'poly-plumb' fitting? or early Hep2o? just saying that they do not all 'de-mount' in the same way as say, a speed fit fitting does.

You'll probably have to dig the wall out a bit to get that bottom elbow off!
Another option would be to remove everything down to that elbow then rotate it 90 degrees CCW; run a pipe to your washing machine and then, about 6-8" along, put in a T with a stem elbow pointing back towards the cistern inlet and use pipe or flexi hose and a bent tap connector (with isolator) to connect back onto inlet tail!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back