i-POD question

L

longdogs

Hi

I've recently bought an i-POD touch and was wondering if anyone could advise on the following?

I've managed to download a few albums from i-tunes and each download album appears on the i-pod as a separate album with a pic of the album cover which is great.

I also managed to convert a cd on my pc (The rat pack) and load it on to the i-pod. The trouble is when I view 'Albums' I get Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis and Dean Martin separately and not as an album. Is there anyway of moving the files into one album file. Also, is there any way of uploading a pic of the cd cover??

Cheers

Sponsored Links
I had the same issues when setting up music streaming for a client who already had a rather badly managed iTunes library. To save retyping ad nauseam all the answers are on the net. The Apple support forum is a pretty good source. Google is your friend :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back