i pod

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Following my earlier post.... does anybody know why all my 1,000 songs on my ipod have been erased just because they have been wiped off the itunes site on the PC :?: I just cant get my head around that one :oops:

Luckily I have all my photos on my ipod once again does anybody know how to transfer them back onto the P C heres hoping :LOL: Cheers P M

Sponsored Links
I'm not an Ipod / ITunes user so someone else will be able to help you out, but to point you in the right direction it's to do with synchronisation... your Ipod is sync'ing with your pc, so whatever you have (or don't have) showing on ITunes will replicate on your Ipod.

There are options to decide which is the "master" as such in the synchronisation options, so it doesn't happen again.

Sponsored Links
I think it's to do with automatic syncronization. Itunes is akward like that, it asumes that if you don't want it in your 'libary' you don't want it on your Ipod. Look at syncronization settling and try to set it so that it is a manual option rather than automatic. Sorry I can't be more specific, I don't use Itunes any more. :D

Back