no links

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Helpers :LOL: following my earlier topic re.. "my PC is slow" I have now rectified that with the help from M M Igorian and PC advisor forum.
But now when i get a page up then click a link, the link comes up but it is blank :( so ive obviously done something wrong :oops: any ideas please P M

Sponsored Links
poshman said:
Hi Helpers :LOL: following my earlier topic re.. "my PC is slow" I have now rectified that with the help from M M Igorian and PC advisor forum.
But now when i get a page up then click a link, the link comes up but it is blank :( so ive obviously done something wrong :oops: any ideas please P M

Can u post a pic?

I have read the topic " how to post a pic " but I still dont understand how to do it. but i will try when i get home. How will that help then ? cheers P M

poshman said:
I have read the topic " how to post a pic " but I still dont understand how to do it. but i will try when i get home. How will that help then ? cheers P M

It will help me to decypher this:

But now when i get a page up then click a link, the link comes up but it is blank

Alternatively, I can offer to remote into you PC and take a look.

Sponsored Links
Ive seemed to have cured the problem, I found a PC site which advised me to do the following which may help anyone else with the same problem

Open an ms-dos prompt window and type the following hitting enter after each line.

regsvr32 Shdocvw.dll
regsvr32 Shell32.dll
regsvr32 Oleaut32.dll
regsvr32 Actxprxy.dll
regsvr32 Mshtml.dll
regsvr32 Urlmon.dll

cheers P M

Back