I support wildliffe - but this is going too far.

Sponsored Links
I agree with their actions entirely, we humans wreak far too much destruction as it is.

Anyway joe, don,t we need life forms that are not dependant on oil..... :LOL:

air rifle sorts it out all quick and easy

I have this German RWS 177 cal that is a magnum as it fires the pellet at 1,200 FT per sec GREAT velocity and can penetrate 1/4" ply wood and after the shot two things are accomplished

1- work can progress

2- SQUAB for dinner

The new models come with a silencer and even more power just what every society needs to keep the nut cases at bay.

FYI the reason the many animals are extinct or close to being out of existence is because there is plenty of room for Gods creatures beside the baked potatoes.

If the critters did not taste great they would still be flying /roaming the earth

SAVE A TREE eat a mammal

Sponsored Links
The law is the law, and in this case the law is clear.

But it's a herring gull - a pigeon of the seaside.

How much money will be wasted on chip eating vermin?

It's things like this that makes the rest of the world laugh at us. Try talking health and safety to the Chinese - they think we're barmy. :rolleyes:

It's things like this that makes the rest of the world laugh at us. Try talking health and safety to the Chinese - they think we're barmy. :rolleyes:

China is going to be the worlds super power in the business market and manufacturing and it is to late to stem the tide as government officals on both sides of the pond sold out their countries for the almighty dollar /pound

Nobody mentioned health and safety............ :confused:

The chinese are involved in a great deal of conservation work....Think Pandas.

Sponsored Links
Back