shock

Sponsored Links
He'll never be any use to anyone and we've got to keep him at taxpayers expense.Non-anaesthetised castration for him, followed by labotomy and burning.Sorry if that offends anyone but I don't care - he doesn't deserve any human rights

It says "three life terms " and "a minimum of 10 years in prison"

"Judge David Hodson warned Voisey, of Renwick Road, Blyth, that he might never be released."

He said: "I am in no doubt you are a dangerous, predatory male.

"You will only be released into the community when the parole board considers it safe for you to be released. It may be that you will never be released, but that is a matter for others."

I suppose he will eventually be able to apply for parole, but he will not be at the front of the queue for lenient treeatment.

Sponsored Links
The words "tree" and "nailgun" spring to mind...

Prison population is 80,000 - all being paid for by the Great British taxpayer...

...although its better than deporting them, because they'll come back and whop us at cricket.

BoxBasher said:
The words "tree" and "nailgun" spring to mind...

Prison population is 80,000 - all being paid for by the Great British taxpayer...

...although its better than deporting them, because they'll come back and whop us at cricket.

Fux the nail gun a shot gun more like.

Shotgun would make too much noise. Have you seen the price of cartridges these days?

Nailgun is far more "up close and personal" an you can get VAT back on the nails...

BoxBasher said:
Shotgun would make too much noise. Have you seen the price of cartridges these days?

Nailgun is far more "up close and personal" an you can get VAT back on the nails...

:LOL: I use one every day ( paslo ) I think thats correct spelling :LOL: the 90 mil would be the best, get that bit deeper. ;)

PS it's a good way to bump someone off ( sorry MR police man it got deflected, it must of been the knot in the 4x2 ) :LOL:

Black Christmas .... springs to mind serial killer at xmas ...

JohnD said:
It says "three life terms " and "a minimum of 10 years in prison"

So a Life sentance is now only 3.3 years? WTF? Our legal systems is becoming more and more of a joke.

And what about people getting mudered by mentally ill people who are ignored or let out cos they're better?

Start bringing reckless endangerment charges against the Probation officers / Phychiatrists /leeding do-gooders, then we'd see how well the system works.

Like any machine it needs negative feedback to stabilise it.

Hang or nailgun people that lay laminate flooring in their bathrooms?? whatever next?

Sponsored Links
Back