Ian Huntley

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, Soham Murderer, Huntley, takes another overdose!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7019015.stm

An official report …….. said Huntley presented an "ongoing significant risk of self-harm".

This is the third time Huntley has attempted to take his own life in prison.

Will someone, PLEASE, help him,……….. and Ian Brady also whilst passing.

They each cost the taxpayer about £1m a year to keep locked up, so lets save the money and give them a bottle of Paracetamol.

dave[/i]

Sponsored Links
Suicide for a life sentence prisoner is no different to jail break for any other.

Why should their suffering be permitted to end?

just before his release date, inject him with a lethal painful desease, that can not be passed on.

Sponsored Links
just before his release date, inject him with a lethal painful desease, that can not be passed on.

Unfortunately, the already overstretched NHS will be obliged to try and patch him up - or at least keep him supplied with diamorphine.

Suicide for a life sentence prisoner is no different to jail break for any other.

Why should their suffering be permitted to end?

There's a certain logic to that. Somewhere in a US jail a terrorist is ending his days in solitary. He wanted to die with a bang; instead he'll go out with a whimper.

The counter arguments are:

1) We, the taxpayers, are forking out a lot of money to keep potential fertilizer in storage.

2) There's a risk that, some time in the future, some well meaning but misguided person will let them out.

I find myself sitting on the fence.

Back