Icon 23T luke warm water only... help please!

the best part about this thread is no matter how insulting or clever the op thinks he is, he still has a broken piece of s**t hanging on his wall

Even better is that all of us have the brains to be able to repair it !

With a good brain, experience is of little importance!

Tony

Sponsored Links
the best part about this thread is no matter how insulting or clever the op thinks he is, he still has a broken piece of s**t hanging on his wall

The irony is Mickey, i actually don't. I have endless of hot water and heating but you'll never know who actually does have the broken unit. It was simpler not to go into details and have you think the situation was mine but now one kind engineer has given indication as to what may have failed, i can continue to try and help that person who can't afford a professional. This is something i am doing at my own expense, something that i'm sure the majority of you so called professionals have never done. So it's goodbye from me and thank you all for the entertainment, i have far more important things to be seeing to than outwitting internet trolls.

Goodbye,

ynotdave.

Now he is admitting that it was all lies!

The reality is that he was doing illegal gas work on someone else's boiler and putting them at risk!

Even worse that this is that throught his lack of knowledge he has caused further damage!

Very sad !

The motto is NEVER let a DIYer loose on your boiler as he is likely to make it worse and end up costing you more in the long run!

Brilliant, think we've found our troll, the man asking the questions.

1 I hate burberry.
2 I'm very well educated
3 I reacted in a way I thought you would decipher

So can you please stop ruining this forum for the general public who actually need help and jog on.

• Thanks
Reactions: oph
Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Love it... just got back from enthusiastically repairing a boiler and found matey boy still getting upset at his own misery and failure.

My lady doth protest too much.
wave.gif

... i can continue to try and help that person who can't afford a professional. ...
Judging by the damage you have done so far, let alone what more is to come, your victim would have been cheaper off, faster helped, and left with a more reliable boiler with a fixed fee repair from the manufacturer or other source, done by a professional who would have completed the job safely.

Don't forget to put your name forward for this month's Darwin Award. :rolleyes:

If he really wanted to help the boiler owner then he would have paid for a professional repair solution!

I expect it would have worked out cheaper than paying for all the bits he has spoilt in the boiler.

Or could he just be charging them for his mistakes ???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back