ICOS M3080 Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a ICOS M3080 boiler. The PCB primary controller board has a fault and I need to replace it. The installation and servicing manual states the part no 170-930 and G C part no E67-518 but when I check for this part I can't find the part. Does anyone know what the correct part number is ?

Sponsored Links
I understand the latest incarnation is Orange, should be about £175 + VAT. Pay no attention to the instructions, the jumpers need to be installed as per existing.

Not got a part number.

Any PartsCenter/Time and Temp (plumbase) will have one or more on the shelf. They are a good seller, see?

DH

Begs the question though, why not rip it out and get a decent boiler instead?, these a heap of trouble (and I am being polite here...)

These have a different pcb to the newer Icos/Isar HE. The M3080 has the spark generator built into the pcb, where as the newer ones do not.

I do not know if these replacement boards are also orange or not :confused:

Sponsored Links
I stand corrected on the two main points then.!
But, the boilers still 'pants' though.
Apologies for not getting it correct.
DH

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back