Ideal Classic pilot problem

Sponsored Links
Yeah its the same have changed hundreds over the years.. red is 240v blue is 24v..
You will find a lot of relacement valves have the red one on it

I'm hoping that as it is a FF330 and only about 3 years old most of the awkward replacement has been amended :confused:

When get bit of time will phone honeywell tech guys and ask what is the difference apart from colour, have never had one not work as a replacement. Will post answer.
It has got stupidly busy just now with changeovers and full systems is every one else the same

Sponsored Links
Yeah, last week I thought it was going quiet, great I thought I could do with a couple of weeks being less busy after 7 day weeks including evenings since last xmas, but oh no here we go again, flat out with servicing, breakdowns and boiler changes/new systems.

Sent out 66 service reminders last weekend, assuming only the usual 25% respond. 75% have so far, don't know how to fit them in :cry:

We had stopped taking any work before xmas weeks ago as full only for 3 jobs in past week plead to get done before it, unlike you dave we only book in a 4 day week with space to do bits an bobs we want to. so prob have to do a few friday sat mornings to fit them in . Then away for most of jan, wife would go off her head if i cancel hols again.

I'm doing nowt! Been in hosp 4 times in the past few weeks. 21 pills a day...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back