ideal classic rs50

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi ive got a ideal classic rs50 with 6 radiators,but i'm extending my house so i will be adding 5 radiators.Can anybody tell me what boiler i should get and also someone said i may need a pump, is this true and were does it go.

Sponsored Links
i would suggest a gas fire boiler. and deffo get a pump.

alternatively i would suggest getting a qualified heating engineer to inspect your property and give their advice in the real world.

however if you just wanna know a brand. go for worcester bosch.

were would the pump go eg by the boiler,on the heating or hot water.
Also what make worcester would you suggest to straight swap ith ideal classic rs50

what heating system is it currently? gravity or pumped? i presume gravity.

if so it depends on space and where your current pipework is tbh. this should ideally be dicussed with your eng but either next to the boiler or with the cyinder would probably be easiest. again the boiler needs to be specced by the eng, but can say as from experience that i would prefer to work on and be a user of the wb range of boilers. they are a bit more expensive, but worth it imo

Sponsored Links
hi, James,

Do you have the usuer manual for Ideal Classic RS50 Boiler?

If you have, could you please send me a copy to my E-mail at [email protected] or by post. I can send you my post address by Email and pay you postage.

Thank you very much.

Keb

hi, Gavinda,

Do you have the usuer manual for Ideal Classic RS50 Boiler?

If you have, could you please send me a copy to my E-mail at [email protected] or by post. I can send you my post address by Email and pay you postage. I have osme problem with my Idea Classic RS50 Boiler recently.

I see that you are also in Berkshire ( i am in Reading by the way)

Thank you very much in advance

Keb

quote="gavinda";p="901588"]i would suggest a gas fire boiler. and deffo get a pump.

alternatively i would suggest getting a qualified heating engineer to inspect your property and give their advice in the real world.

however if you just wanna know a brand. go for worcester bosch.[/quote]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back