Ideal ICOS HE15 - continuous fan running

Dan_Robinson said:
The HE15 did not have a built in pump - I'm almost postive. Unless you got sold some strange edition that only got sold in Ireland....

took off the covers and the pump is definetly there, no doubt about it. sure there is no pump elsewhere on the network anyway. i wonder if i can bypass the pump in the unit and just install a standalone pump away from the kitchen to minimise noise... hmm...

Sponsored Links
As you say it is a new fix are you sure it has been wired up right and the the permenant live and switched lives are not mixed up in someway to keep pump on... If your pump is located at bottom of boiler within the housing your boiler is the icos he15 system boiler (does boiler have a water pressure gauge on left hand side).

namsag said:
As you say it is a new fix are you sure it has been wired up right and the the permenant live and switched lives are not mixed up in someway to keep pump on... If your pump is located at bottom of boiler within the housing your boiler is the icos he15 system boiler (does boiler have a water pressure gauge on left hand side).

Hi, yes there is a water pressure gauge on left hand side. I would have imagined that unit was factory assembled and tested but will check connections in pump are connected as described in supplied technical guide.

Sponsored Links
You need to check the connections in the mains block central under the boiler. It is here that the wires could have been connected incorrectly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back