Ideal Isar Advice Please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whilst I appreciate these are the worst boilers made I have one which is used to heat a Koi pond via a Heat Exchanger and at the moment I can't afford to replace it. The problem is that whist it fires up it for about 2 mins then shuts down. The fan works, boiler fires up and gets hot but no heat gets past the pump and then it shuts down. The pump has been bench tested and is ok. No fault codes are shown but before it goes to 'c' ( As call ) it very briefly shows 8. Does anyone have any ideas ?[/b]

Sponsored Links
sounds like you may have a circulation problem if the heat isn't going anywhere

awph";p="3279667 said:
sounds like you may have a circulation problem if the heat isn't going anywhere[/quote
From the Boiler the pipe work travels to the heat exchanger and back agai, so are you saying there might be a blockage or air lock ?

Sponsored Links
No, he's saying there is no circulation on the other side of the heat exchanger.
2 pumps?
Jeff

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back