Ideal Isar combi boiler

Sponsored Links
where abouts are you im in st.neots and there is a few other lads from round your way on here, as said before, ignition leads, blocked condense and spark gap are all normal problems, the boiler its self is rubbish im afraid and if you search on here you will see no end of ideal problems. Wouldnt be a bad idea going on a contract with this particular boiler as i feel you will forever have problems :cry:

I'm in Luton, its on contract with Ideal/warmsure and they are coming out tomorrow so hoping all will be resolved. Thanks for all your replies.

I'm no use in the DIY field but can assist with any computer related issues for future reference.

:)

cheers

Sponsored Links
lmao

20 to 30 years you will be lucky no matter what boiler you have fitted

oh mercy

my last boiler lasted 20 years and was still working when I took it out

but then it wasn't fitted by a CORGIdroid

Corgiman - shouldn't you change your name to RGIman now ?

Hi i have an ideal isar boiler that last night made an horrendous noise and this morning made same n vibrating now it just wont let boiler light up just keeps making noise 3 times goes on lighgting fail
thanks in advance Julie

I'm in Luton, its on contract with Ideal/warmsure and they are coming out tomorrow so hoping all will be resolved. Thanks for all your replies.

I'm no use in the DIY field but can assist with any computer related issues for future reference.

:)

cheers

Just connected up my Hugetwat Diehard MediaCenter PC to my Worcester DeathStar 6 billionKw Combi, now when the wife has a shower I get a DLL error saying she has a fat rear, looked in the fault finding chart under "fat arse fault" and it's useless, any ideas mate as to the problem :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back