Ideal Isar He 24, Green Main P.C.B. H5 fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Evening folks,
First time entry as I'm in a big hole, please help!
I was called to Ideal Isar HE24, fitted over 10yrs ago. Collected replacement Pcb ( in green housing) from supplier, as always tried to follow MI, matched up the jumpers exactly, the instructions indicate 2 jumpers and the old pcb had 2. Now on initial power up display shows '3' then '2' before showing H5 code that wont reset. Ideal confirm jumpers to be in correct position and advised new pcb, My supplier only stocks green units but allowed me to exchange it. I cannot see any jumper ports on display unit.
I hope I haven't said too much on an open forum and would appreciate any advise from fellow RGI's as everyone I ask replies, jumpers wrong, new pcb, phone Ideal or I've fitted loads without issue. Please be patient as am a newbie to the site, been in the trade 20 year plus I just avoid these boilers if I can!!
Many Hopeful thanks in advance!!

Sponsored Links
I did that earlier, guess I have to wait for approval! Thanks for the help Doogle

Sponsored Links
been in the trade 20 year plus I just avoid these boilers if I can!!
That is the best advice!!....The lure of money is always enticing...but sometimes it is far less stressful to walk away..esp if self employed..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back