Ideal ISAR HE24 Problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

Been having some problems with my Ideal HE24, and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the situation.

About 30 mins after the CH clicks off there is a lot of banging from the boiler, which then starts flashing L-9. Resetting the boiler gets rid of the error, until the next time the heating comes on when it all happens again.

I've had a rummage through Ideal's online manuals and used the search function on these forums, and it looks like it might be a pump issue? The pressure gague is quite erratic when the CH is coming on, so perhaps this is the case.

I've sent a message to Ideal and will see what they come up with. Typically this all started just after we got a warranty renewal letter!

Any ideas what might be causing these problems? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Yes, all of them have a thermostat. It's a three year old property, and all of the radiators & the boiler were installed when it was first built.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back