Ideal Isar HE30 not firing doing nothing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just moved into a flat and have an Isar HE30 when you turn power on you get the burner light come on and stay on there is something on other display but you can't read it as it's only showing one piece of a letter or number I have tried resetting a number of times but nothing is happening the Drayton programmer looks OK.
Any help on this would be much appreciated does this seem like the control unit or the PCB?

Sponsored Links
"Just moved in" is an expression we find often used by tenants!

Have you bought the property?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Difference will be to your wallet, rather than a Landlord's if you own the property. I'd take Dan's advice, and start saving. :cry:

Yes!

Unless the seller specifically declared the boiler was not working then they have a responsibility for paying for the repairs!

Of course a claim in this respect has to be made within a reasonable time in England.

In Scotland its for just five days and that timescale is adhered to quite strictly.

In England there is no fixed timescale and I would expect about 14 days to be considered reasonable.

Tony

Thanks for the replys I shall ask my solicitor if there's a case to claim against as it wasn't obviously working at completion.
I assume then that the burner light should not be on constantly especially with nothing on?

When u say constantly do u mean when u switdh on with no call for heat? Could just be preheat, does it stop after a few mins?

No it stays on with no call for heat and doesn't go off tried power off and reset but nothing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back